Lliga | Round 32: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Haha, where did you come up with that serghei ?

You can make it 6,00000000000000000000000000000001 if you want, doesn't change a thing, given that no decimals can be won, it's 7.

We don't have a 7 point lead over Atletico, because if they win 7 points more than us, they become La Liga champions. So we have less than 7 points more than them, but more than 6. Practically a number in between.

Last edited:

Kuchi

Omg, barcaforum math..the difference is 6 points, we have a 6 point buffer, nothing more, nothing less. X-y=6.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Just go with 6,5 or is this some high level math for some of you? If Atleti gain those 7 points they win and if 6 we win. Why put those 6.00..001 things here I just don't understand.

Neymessi

Many think CL should be priority. Just a few value la liga as it deserves. CL is still in quarter finals, risking the league for that would really be nuts.

There is no such thing. Both trophies are big and we will fight for both of them. Choosing sides for trophies is idiotic. Also there is 'risk' involved in both scenarios whether we rest players or not. The thing is which scenario has the least risk, and imo it would be a bigger risk if we don't rest against anoeta as there will be just one match for us to be elminated from cl. On the other hand the risk is significantly lesser for the league if we even drop points at anoeta by resting players simply because the gap is significant and the matches are very few left.

Last edited:

barcafan161

There is no such thing. Both trophies are big and we will fight for both of them. Choosing sides for trophies is idiotic. Also there is 'risk' involved in both scenarios whether we rest players or not. The thing is which scenario has the least risk, and imo it would be a bigger risk if we don't rest against anoeta as there will be just one match for us to be elminated from cl. On the other hand the risk is significantly lesser for the league if we even drop points at anoeta by resting players simply because the gap is significant and the matches are very few left.
end of the day being consistently better than both Madrid clubs through a year is more important than a cup but people do value the champions league as bigger but league title shows how good you are over the course of the season.

raskolnikov

La Liga will always be the most important title to win!
Cl is easily more important. You just cant sacrifice la liga for it. Luckily we have a lead. If we manage to win at Anoeta that totally makes up for losing to Real last week. But we cant go all out since we need to keep in mind the cl return as well. Thats just the way it is, same for Atletico and Real.

George_Costanza

Relax guy, we have to drop 7 points and for ATM not to drop any for them to win. This won't happen regardless of tomorrow's result.

-----Bravo
Alba- Pique- Verms- Vidal
Turan-S.Roberto-Rafinha
Messi-Munir-Neymar

Not sure if Neymar & Alba are fit to play though but Vidal is back.

F

Flavia

The gap isn't that significant. It was. Losing at anoeta reduces it to 3. It's not a good scenario to have such pressure. Those next 2 games are both very important. Also, winning at anoeta will mean that players will be able to rest before an eventual CL semis, which could be harder than atletico. Liga is a more sure title than the CL, as well. Now it's not really the time to rest many players. I'd rest only Rakitic, Masch and maybe Alba.

Neymessi

The gap isn't that significant. It was. Losing at anoeta reduces it to 3. It's not a good scenario to have such pressure. Those next 2 games are both very important. Also, winning at anoeta will mean that players will be able to rest before an eventual CL semis, which could be harder than atletico. Liga is a more sure title than the CL, as well. Now it's not really the time to rest many players. I'd rest only Rakitic, Masch and maybe Alba.

You are taking cl semis into consideration when he haven't even qualified. And as I said before, of course its not good to have that pressure in the league but in the process of reducing that risk, we could be eliminated from cl, which is worse than pressure in league. Anyway, messi and neymar play every game so they will start anyway. Apart from that i would rest iniesta as he is getting old and he needs rest more than others. Sub raki for arda so he doesn't play 90 min and start sergi roberto as dm.

F

Flavia

You are taking cl semis into consideration when he haven't even qualified. And as I said before, of course its not good to have that pressure in the league but in the process of reducing that risk, we could be eliminated from cl, which is worse than pressure in league. Anyway, messi and neymar play every game so they will start anyway. Apart from that i would rest iniesta as he is getting old and he needs rest more than others. Sub raki for arda so he doesn't play 90 min and start sergi roberto as dm.

Imagine if in order to reduce that risk, we'd lose the league. Those 2 games are very important to take risks. And Busi doesn't need rest now, he had 2 weeks of rest during the international break. Bob as dm in anoeta doesn't sound like a good idea.

King Grego

Actually I'm not that worried about this game.. Wouldn't mind a draw while resting some of our key players. Everyone keeps talking about us losing points in the upcoming games, but I highly doubt Atleti and Reial will win all their remaining games.

I'd go with:

-----Bravo
Vidal - Pique- Verms- Adriano
Turan-S.Roberto-Rafinha
Messi-Munir-Neymar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans