Lliga | Round 31: Málaga CF - FC Barcelona 2-0

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Don't think we would win against Real Madrid at the Bernabau, anyway, but with a loss here the league is unofficially over.

Funny as Malaga only won 2 matches in the last 4 and a half months. Embarrassing.

El Flaco

Peñaranda goal vs Barcelona denied due to bad offside call

[gfy]OddFrequentEquestrian[/gfy]

[gfy]UnfoldedSameAvocet[/gfy]

[tw]850806815692664833[/tw]

DHorozov

Was that second yellow or straight red for Neymar ... if it is straight red he will probably miss El Classico ...

Yes, the referee was awful, but so were we (the Malaga disallowed goal was not offside) ... we deserved to lose here, the title battle is gone, had too many chances to catch Real but missed them all ...

Just hope that this game will not have any negative effect for Tuesday ...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Was that second yellow or straight red for Neymar ... if it is straight red he will probably miss El Classico ...
Think it was a straight red, but as the league is over now, I don't really care about him playing the Clasico or not. More rest for him with the CL to play for is good.

Devils

It's time we stop complaining about referees and realize that our worst enemies are those that exist internal to our club.

Today was a perfect showing of that.

kjk2184

I'm at a loss for words...honestly can't understand the decision making by Lucho. Its as if he's purposely trying to hand Madrid La Liga. Why does Gomes continue to start difficult away games after Madrid gives us a chance to get back in it? Its the same story all season. Not only did he just hand Madrid the title, but this is a terrible performance to have before such an important away ECL match. Just unbelievable. Its to the point where I'm wondering if there is something else going on.

vlad

but what a performance in such important match, barca cant make few changes against mid table club and not lose points, its alarming situation for barca´s future, focus on CL? right, like they will start to play great in that competition

Home of Barca Fans