Lliga | Round 30: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 4-4

Devils

D3KtP3_XgAEPGgt.jpg

Gari

D3KvIo8XcAEcvOG.jpg
The Barça Bench: Iñaki Peña, Semedo, Piqué, Rakitic, Messi, Prince & Aleñá.
or Umtiti -Lenglet?
Pique, Rakitic and Vidal are on 4 yellow cards in La Liga and can miss the game against Atleti on Saturday with a yellow tonight.

Last edited:

Joan

That's a bit of an issue don't you think? Not expecting for rotations when it's the logical thing to do?

Can be. I thought he'd only rest Messi/Rakitić and go for the rhythm. 3 players resting is decent.

serghei

Can be. I thought he'd only rest Messi/Rakitić and go for the rhythm. 3 players resting is decent.

Yea it is. I would've used Alena too. A bit of a shame he hasn't played much lately.

Besides, Atletico is 0-0 at HT. If they don't win vs Girona and we win today, it's basically done. La Liga in the bag, resting done, we can even afford to treat the Atletico game as a good rehearsal for CL with United.

PhilS

Good lineup. Now, these guys have to perform. I'm not confident that this group will score any goals.

Joan

Suarez needs time on the pitch before the ManUtd comes.

Yea it is. I would've used Alena too. A bit of a shame he hasn't played much lately.

Besides, Atletico is 0-0 at HT. If they don't win vs Girona and we win today, it's basically done. La Liga in the bag, resting done, we can even afford to treat the Atletico game as a good rehearsal for CL with United.

Don't think Atletico has ever beaten Girona. Morata and Griezmann didn't look good in the first half.

Home of Barca Fans