Lliga | Round 30: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 2-2

pregra

Being dominated by a midfield of Banega and Vazquez, two of the slowest, least aggressive players of all time. Compare Banega vs Spain and this half...

Kuchi

Looking to be surprised by coach of the decade to sub in messi...shit 1st half..even without messi and busi

Icarium

Lifestealer
Umtiti was busy thinking about his contract negotiations.

Must be counting how many zeroes he will get, only way I can explain the goal. He should have marked the player. Mistakes happen and all I hope he redeems by bringing some much needed composure in defense.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
You can’t win the CL like we are playing recently. Get Bayern in the semi-final and they will give us a real rude awakening with the control we have in midfield.

Has Sergi Roberto made a decent cross this season? Every attack dies when it gets to him near the box.

Same for Jordi Alba even with Spain. If Asensio, Marcelo, kroos and Vasquez are 100 in crossing, Roberto and Alba are Zero.

You can’t win the CL like we are playing recently. Get Bayern in the semi-final and they will give us a real rude awakening with the control we have in midfield.

Actually, Real Madrid is the safest option for Barca in the semi final, if Liverpool were knocked out.

Being dominated by a midfield of Banega and Vazquez, two of the slowest, least aggressive players of all time. Compare Banega vs Spain and this half...

Argentina players playing like Peak Total Footballers for clubs. *pretends to be surprised*.

Icarium

Lifestealer

It will be a miracle if we win CL this season with or without Messi. Our midfield is still shit and Dembele is not ready. It has to be some defensive masterclass to get us the trophy. But after seeing how Sevilla ripped us apart I somehow doubt.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We are absolutely utter garbage tonight. First loss of the season too. Nice warm-up for Roma, eh?

Home of Barca Fans