Lliga | Round 30: Sevilla CF - FC Barcelona 0-0

Richard.H

I want to say that this is a terrible game to put on griez (if Seti?n is thinking about it). Too slow for this very compact Sevilla defense

Sailor Mars

We know nothing relevant about Xavi as coach. Hold your horses.

Weren't there rumors that he was pissed at Tata Martino after a game which Barca won but had less than 50% possession.

And it wouldn't surprise me if Xavi and Lucho had a bit of an icy relationship during Xavi's last season. He always comes across as a possession snob.

serghei

Have to say we had quite a few dangerous actions but the shooting and the final ball have been generally poor.

Barcilliant

Weren't there rumors that he was pissed at Tata Martino after a game which Barca won but had less than 50% possession.

And it wouldn't surprise me if Xavi and Lucho had a bit of an icy relationship during Xavi's last season. He always comes across as a possession snob.

You're right on both counts.

Like I said Utd actually look better than us.

mc_lovin

Which doesnt need to be negative as long as he has an idea about how to attack.

Barcilliant

Football is pretty dull without the fans. I'd say the fans lift teams by 15 %.

If we play Red Bull or Atlanta they will starch us.

Home of Barca Fans