Lliga | Round 27: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 1-0

He actually seems more of a calm strategic manager. Seems to be able to calculate probabilities and long term objectives, and act accordingly. It's his objective quality what has put us at this great lead this year so far imo.

Yup but fan armachair managers know better apparently

vlad

i see here and on chat, some fans are insulting valverde just because barca does not play atractive football, he was also insulted when iniesta got injuried, crazy

what a bunch of retarded fans you are

tacticvarium

He actually seems more of a calm strategic manager. Seems to be able to calculate probabilities and long term objectives, and act accordingly. It's his objective quality what has put us at this great lead this year so far imo.

That's what exactly people said about Tata and Lucho.
Sorry but football doesn't work like that in Barça.

JamDav1982

Always same.

Messi plays well it is all on him he doesnt and it is on the manager.

It is the managers job to get the best out of Messi in a system that wins games.

Yea, no hope or perspective for improvement..just hope messi saves us every match...dont want to see his conservative ass next season...

Stop being fooled by the lead in the championship..we are one of the weakest and slowest barca sides in the last decade and the fact that we fluked some games while real didnt this year doesnt change that..

Real fluked the league last season actually with countless Sergio Ramos late match goals to win LaLiga by a single game. It wasn't sustainable and they got exposed this season.

i see here and on chat, some fans are insulting valverde just because barca does not play atractive football, he was also insulted when iniesta got injuried, crazy

I still think Barca play attractive football imho but otherwise agreed.

LeeRomeno

Lol, the scary inform Atletico everyone was so scared of was completely shut down, we won comfortably, although we should have really finished them off. Good game, good result.

Xaviniesta

your avatar is me when i watch valverde football

vlad

so atletico on form was without a shoot on target, without a decent counter attack, griezmann nowhere to be seen 90 minutes, diego costa was more close to corner flag then barca goal, and barca is in bad form.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Always same.

Messi plays well it is all on him he doesnt and it is on the manager.

It is the managers job to get the best out of Messi in a system that wins games.
More often than not, it’s on Messi either way. Gets the blame when we lose more than anyone else. Most times completely unjustified.

Giginho75

We had to win and we did it...
but we have not been brilliant again...
La liga is almost sure...
but we have to improve for CL...
this is my fear...

Leo as usual magic!
But he too not brilliant now...

p.s. I'm italian...rip Davide Astori

Altomonte

Atletico had better legs in second half which is normal after our Las Palmas trip with only 2-day recovery. Despite being tired, our team defended well and showed a lot of fight. Iniesta was great, best player during first 25 minutes. Coutinho played a great game, even defensively. Rakitic worked as hard as ever. Let's not be negative, it was a great win against a top team.

Joan

We had to win and we did it...
but we have not been brilliant again...
La liga is almost sure...
but we have to improve for CL...
this is my fear...

Leo as usual magic!
But he too not brilliant now...

p.s. I'm italian...rip Davide Astori

:( rip

Home of Barca Fans