Lliga | Round 27: Deportivo de La Coruña - FC Barcelona 2-1

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is shocking how one dimensional we are these days. We only know how to score goals in two ways and two ways only. If we fail we are screwed, no plan B whatsoever.

clemente

Who made that fucking decision to buy Gomes? Out of all the midfield talents in the world just why him? And what the fuck is that price that we paid for him?

shockey80

Madrid fights more than us. That is the reality.

Its not that. Midweek proved that.

Madrid don't have as many players who shouldnt be playing for them. Arda, Gomes, D.Suarez and a few more, just aren't good enough to play with the quality and intensity needed at this level.
Without a good midfield, its hard to do anything consistently.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Madrid fights more than us. That is the reality. We will lose points again for sure.

That is what is killing me.

I fell in love with FC Barcelona because of the beautiful football we played, but nowadays more than the footballing or the game itself, our consistent lack of efforts is really starting to turn me off little by little.

serghei

Problem is that if you lose points to Betis and Deportivo, two of the weaker teams in La Liga, you can lose points to almost any team out there.

LMessi85

What a disgusting performance. I agree on gomes. D. Suares is another failure. Where is the fighting spirit? I only saw it once this season against PSG.

Home of Barca Fans