Lliga | Round 26: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-0

mc_lovin

Dont care if we play Braithwaite or Ansu, but please not 4 midfielders again. I still have nightmares of Frenkie hugging Napolis defense line.

Kul_z

Dont know who is more shit, but feel confident that we would be up to task. Only thing concerning is ramos who would be motivated as fuck considering the red card against city, he might deploy his older self and tackle someone hard

Sweden

A win could be worth 4 points since the goaldifferece will be out of play.
If we draw will awaygoal in our two meetings counts ahead of total goaldifference?

Vilarrubi

[tw]1233543331671691266[/tw]

Okay Thibaut.... keep telling yourself that :lol: :crbust:

[youtube]TtLf99Hk9S8[/youtube]

That free kick :worthy:

Neeraj

When opposition players (especially keepers) mouth off about Messi, when does it ever end well for them? They never learn smh..

Neeraj

Both teams lacking confidence, fluidity, and in general quality personnel. I can see another boring clasico coming up, I can't imagine Madrid going gung-ho about this and leaving us space, but I definitely see us trying to repeat Napoli tactics and stifling them of possession with meaningless possession of our own.

raskolnikov

When opposition players (especially keepers) mouth off about Messi, when does it ever end well for them? They never learn smh..

"You just need to show him who is boss" followed by being destroyed and humiliated a few days after is my favourite of these.

Home of Barca Fans