Lliga | Round 24: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 6-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

klc123

[tw]698993603373330432[/tw]

[tw]698987143327301632[/tw]

So petty it hurts.

If Real played football that good, I would have no choice but to applaud them and the players. It's easy to get caught up in team rivalries, but we are all football fans at the end of the day.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Marca are no football fans make no mistake about it.
They are downright retarded.
Beaten only by another Madrid newspaper (AS) who actually bothered to photoshop picture claiming Barca scored from offside. Remember that one? :lol:

xavi_the_Boss

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Planas (Celta): "Penalty was lack of respect? No, it's just another way to take it. They executed it in a brave and skilful way." <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/fcblive?src=hash">#fcblive</a></p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/699002783601713153">14. Februar 2016</a></blockquote>[/tw]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Our man Planas speaks the truth.

And props to Berizzo for his team putting up great fight in first half without half his team.
Also a classy guy in his comments after pathetic attempt from Madrid media to push their "disrespectful" agenda.

F

Flavia

Alternative angles of Suárez's 3rd goal vs. Celta Vigo

[gfy]DarkSeparateDeer[/gfy]

TWO Celta players stepping on the circle. One on each side. One was ahead of suarez, hahaha. That happens all the time. But of course marca and some rm fans were going to mention that now.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hahahahaha

Reading some comments on Marca. "Barca faltan respecto", " Cules tienen no humilitat", "Barca deber sanctionado"

:lol: :lol:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Could not see the damn game. :(
I was worried when I saw the score being 1:1 at ht but the guys turned it up in the 2nd half. Nice pen (I actually met the guy Jesper Olsen once who did the pen together with Cruyff) and I am really happy for Messi who apparently played a great game and of course for Suarez who continues to lead the Pichichi race.

6:1 is amazing.

Horatio

You're welcome
If anyone has examples of Madrid media bashing the penalty, please share. I need to use them in future arguments lol. The tweets don't provide proof for me.

Horatio

You're welcome
Do you understand castellano?

Yes. Enough to get the gist of the article. But I am only concerned about official articles, not comments.
Also, if you provide examples, could you tell me how they are part of madrian media

Thank you.

Alik

Respect to Celta. They were actually playing well (before crumbling), without resorting to fouls and rough play.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Official headlines ain't that bad. Some opinions articles are silly but comments are gooold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans