Lliga | Round 23: Real Betis - FC Barcelona 2-3

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Also, people need to understand that with the squad so trimmed out, we need to count on everybody, and I mean everybody. Roberto, Rakitic, these guys are suddenly very valuable thanks to the circumstances we find ourselves in.
Which is a situation that a club of this stature shouldn’t be in to begin with. Reeks of incompetence all the way. Must be quite the enjoyable shitshow for rivaling fans to witness.

FinBarcelonafan

Also, people need to understand that with the squad so trimmed out, we need to count on everybody, and I mean everybody. Roberto, Rakitic, these guys are suddenly very valuable thanks to the circumstances we find ourselves in.

Exactly. We have to play every player.

clemente

Fuuck we have no chance for la liga this year, Abidal is srsly such a horrible sporting manager, that's what happens when u hire friends.

serghei

Which is a situation that a club of this stature shouldn’t be in to begin with. Reeks of incompetence all the way. Must be quite the enjoyable shitshow for rivaling fans to witness.

Sure, and we all agree... or almost all... but that's all spilt milk under the bridge at this point. We need to try to salvage as much as we can from this season and plan the next season as well as possible.

KingLeo10

Abidal got exposed imo. I'm not even saying this in relation to his EV comments but the management of outgoing/ingoing players the winter transfer window was shambolic. What's the use of selling Todibo, Alena, Perez and the like if he said there were thoughts of replacing EV as early as the Clasico.

JamDav1982

Vidal behind Messi and Griezmann is full circle to the approach EV had when started but Paulinho and Suarez instead.

One of best formations for covering for Messis lack of pressing and similar to what Argentina play now as well.

CanadianCanadian

Nah, 4-3-3 on paper. Roberto right winger. There is no 4-4-2 for us except in defensive transition at times. Fullbacks push up, so it's a 2-5-3 basically in build-up, or a 3-4-3 when Busi drops between the CBs in buildup.

I just checked and it looks like it could be a 4-4-2 Diamond. Very fluid formation with a midfield of :

Busi
De Jong- Vidal
Roberto

KingLeo10

Busquets' signed shirt to Setien will be the reason we get eliminated v Napoli.

Setien must bench him if he continues his horror shows today.

Devils

I still cannot believe we let Perez/Todibo/Alena all go in the winter window without any back-ups. And to add further add to the humiliation, lost Suarez and Dembouz for the rest of season as well.

Sheesh!

Gari

Eder Sarabia (assistant coach) "We will have to be close to the level we were in San Mamés, we wait for the best possible rival. We expect a tough game, against a rival that is growing a lot."
Betis fans cheering their ex's work on. Many applause for Firpo. Quique very, very applauded.

Last edited:

serghei

Busquets' signed shirt to Setien will be the reason we get eliminated v Napoli.

Setien must bench him if he continues his horror shows today.

I don't know that yet, personally. Busi has been playing very well, and out of the two, De Jong is more fit and better prepared to play farther up.

Home of Barca Fans