Lliga | Round 22: FC Barcelona - Atlético de Madrid 2-1

serghei

Actually, the "new tactic" that teams are attempting to employ on us is the "hack-em-down and injure them if possible" tactic. As evidenced by the matches vs Espanyol, Bilbao, and Atlético.

Yea, and also happened before, with Mourinho's Real Madrid. None of it is new.

Truthist

What shocked me is how sloppy our midfield was on the ball. A lot of these games go our way due to a sending off but that won't always be the case.

We also have serious problems against pacey players note Carrasco and that's what worries against a speedy team like Arsenal.

Arsenal can't and won't press like Athletico but will sit deep and look to hit us on the break.

There will be little room at The Emirates for MSN.

raki

Next 4 away games are against the top 4 bottom teams: Levante, Gijon, Las Palmas, Rayo.
I´m confident.
Arsenal will be dificult. They are getting some key players back from injury .

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
#Passion : Neymar, Iniesta & Mascherano's joy after Messi scores the equalizer :barcaflag:

12644849_965345540211256_7078993910956996809_n.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am not worried about Arsenal at all. I am more worried about drawing Atlético in quarters.

Truthist

Yeah, we only beat Atletico and Real away. Arsenal are far better than they are.
Arsenal are not better than Real but I reckon man for man they possibly are better than Athletico.

However, they seem to thrive as an underdog and make life difficult when they are least expected to.

Also they have a number of dangerous speedy players and Ozil's ability to create something out of nothing.

Admittedly, I'm a cautious Barca fan but our defence worries me at times.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Atlético are stronger than Arsenal and, more importantly, they know how to play us.
Man-to-man means little. It's a team sport and in the end names are just names. And in epl case, vastly overrated for most of the time.

Home of Barca Fans