Lliga | Round 21: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 2-0

JohnN

Fati might be a great prospect, but it feels like we are playing with ten men. His position along with Messi doesn't make sense to me.

Pepsbarca

We are sorely lacking in penetration once again. The only players running in behind are Greizmann and Fati and we desperately need 1 more runner. I'm betting that we see Vidal on for Arthur early in the 2nd half as he'll help with that.

Oh, and we're not really playing a 3-4-3 or 3-5-2. In attack, we are actually playing a 3-3-4 with Fati and Alba stretching the field and Greiz and Messi as CF. Setien is clearly trying to find a tactical solution to accommodate Messi and play the way that he wants to with controlled possession and pressing.

gasgas

Do the players know we are supposed to put that round thing in that rectangular square thing?

It's like nobody wants to even try to score

Messigician

I feel like crying.

What has happened to my beloved Barcelona? We will go trophyless this season if things don't improve

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Some of our players are downright pathetic with zero motivation and work rate.

Starting to get fed up with our players.

The Observer

The attackers are supposed to make runs and open up spaces but everyone are just standing...

No shit sherlock, Suarez is arguably the best striker in the world in terms of movement, opening up space and linkup with Messi. Now go and celebrate Griezmann's clean touches.

Messigician

Commentators even said, there's no movement the players look dead tired from the training, there's no energy nothing being made in the final third.

We scored 5 past them under Valverde...

Devils

Kondogbia is top 10 midfielder in the world dawg. Incredible player.

Making our midfielders look like children. Brazy player.

Pepsbarca

Commentators even said, there's no movement the players look dead tired from the training, there's no energy nothing being made in the final third.

We scored 5 past them under Valverde...

It's got nothing to do with the training. That's just a lazy excuse because people have heard training has been more intense. Look at the profiles of the players and you'll be able to figure out why there is little movement and no penetration.

Givenchy

This team is finished

Setien will end up Valverde 2.0, sacked in the summer. can't wait for us to hire Xavi (totally out of his depth also) or Koeman another average manager

Pepsbarca

We are sorely lacking in penetration once again. The only players running in behind are Greizmann and Fati and we desperately need 1 more runner. I'm betting that we see Vidal on for Arthur early in the 2nd half as he'll help with that.

Oh, and we're not really playing a 3-4-3 or 3-5-2. In attack, we are actually playing a 3-3-4 with Fati and Alba stretching the field and Greiz and Messi as CF. Setien is clearly trying to find a tactical solution to accommodate Messi and play the way that he wants to with controlled possession and pressing.

Vidal comes on and we create our 2 best chances of the half and we look much better in the attacking 1/3 of the field.

Home of Barca Fans