Lliga | Round 19: FC Barcelona - Eibar 3-0

Zidane82

How's my guy Rakitic doing :)

Another world class , dominating performance??

Just got chance to watch the second half .. if the ElevenSports app doesn't freeze or mess up ( as usual )

eaman

we have no speed atall. its scary that Dembele and Alba are the only pace we have in terms of starters

But pace isn't the problem in this game it's not keeping the ball and pressing eibar. If we had them pinned back we wouldn't need pace just intriquite passing to open them up

eaman

How's my guy Rakitic doing :)

Another world class , dominating performance??

Just got chance to watch the second half .. if the ElevenSports app doesn't freeze or mess up ( as usual )

Eleven sports is usually fine for me except today where it's freezing and the picture is pixelly most of the time

PhilS

This is a masterclass in the application of speed in offensive execution. Both Suarez and Coutinho are even outshining Messi today.

mesiesta

Wow, Dembele is in for Arthur and Coutinho will play in the midfield. Is this the real life or is this just fantasy? #NewValverde

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I couldn't believe it as well lol. There is hope yet. Felt like we lost a bit of control with Arthur coming off though.
He's so press resistant.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not a bad match for today's standards of Valverde's Barca.

Moments of brilliance from Messi, Suarez and Coutinho. Was great to see Arthur start as well.

Half La Liga is over and we are in pole position. Now let's hope for more exciting months until June.

eaman

Not a bad match for today's standards of Valverde's Barca.

Moments of brilliance from Messi, Suarez and Coutinho. Was great to see Arthur start as well.

Half La Liga is over and we are in pole position. Now let's hope for more exciting months until June.

Seriously? This was one of our worst performances under valverde. We should have had eibar pinned back for most of the game but it was them pinning us back. We were too direct at times. The midfield should have controlled that game better and clocked up a couple of hundred more passes which would have seen us create more especially with Messi more in the game. I am not one who is always on valverdes case but I wasn't impressed today

Home of Barca Fans