Lliga | Round 15: FC Barcelona - Deportivo de La Coruña 2-2

F

Flavia

Today much better. But I had 5 days in hell after the surgery. Just pure pain on my left ribs (you're afraid to cough, but you must in order to spit out the blood from the lungs, can't laugh, can't breath deeply -> because it all expands chest and so the wounds on the ribs are affected) all followed by a fever, total energy loss and throat hurted due to that breathing tube. Sleeping was impossible, since the rib cage gets squashed and breathing becomes even harder. I had some cables in my body to drain out the blood and other fluids after the surgery. Removing that thing was horrific.
Now I have to wait for biopsy results and see what kind of cancer it is in order to start the treatment, but I know it is squeezing heart's vessel (that's the reason I can barely walk up the stairs) and some tiny portion of the lungs is also affected by it.
All in all, I have faith that I'll get through it. It's the only option you got really and in the end as painful as it is, a great lesson and life learner.

I'm glad you're feeling better. Hope it'll all work out, and that the worse has passed.

NotInHere

Today much better. But I had 5 days in hell after the surgery. Just pure pain on my left ribs (you're afraid to cough, but you must in order to spit out the blood from the lungs, can't laugh, can't breath deeply -> because it all expands chest and so the wounds on the ribs are affected) all followed by a fever, total energy loss and throat hurted due to that breathing tube. Sleeping was impossible, since the rib cage gets squashed and breathing becomes even harder. I had some cables in my body to drain out the blood and other fluids after the surgery. Removing that thing was horrific.
Now I have to wait for biopsy results and see what kind of cancer it is in order to start the treatment, but I know it is squeezing heart's vessel (that's the reason I can barely walk up the stairs) and some tiny portion of the lungs is also affected by it.
All in all, I have faith that I'll get through it. It's the only option you got really and in the end as painful as it is, a great lesson and life learner.
damn cancer is reslly the worst, speaking from experience because my mom died from it

Best wishes to you bro

mazp

La Liga is ours to lose and we are doing an excellent job of losing it.

Plenty of football left. We all thought Real would have the league wrapped up, with how they and we started.. Athleti and Real will drops points and hit rough patches, etc. if barca can stay healthy for second half of the season, I wouldn't bet against MSN.. Plus Arda and Vidal.

Zachary

And, just in case somebody's missing this little detail, I strongly believe that there's a slow-but-sure change going on:
#1 - We all know that Messi is not the Messi of 4 or 5 years ago. Back then, I vividly remember watching him making pass after pass with a perfection that defied physics, orchestrating everything involved (such as position and speed of the receiving player and defenders in the vicinity, angle, curving and speed of the ball to get there, etc.) and hardly ever missing a pass, let alone a shot on goal. Nowadays this is no longer perfection, is actually (unfortunately) quite different, as he’s now constantly missing passes like most other humans and the same goes for his shots on goal. He still is an extraordinary player, absolutely, like with the goal against Bayern during the last CL semi’s at Camp Nou, or today’s notable free kick, but now he fails, as well, and it’s happening more and more; it didn’t use to...
#2 – At the same time that this has been happening with Messi, the exact opposite has been happening with Neymar, growing by leaps and bounds, with his influence in Barca’s game going from welcome, to great, to indispensable, to crucial…yes, because his absence is not good news, meaning “No Neymar? We’re in trouble”. Neymar’s skills are creating constant danger and chaos and I’m sure that the other teams are not so sure as to whom they would rather have missing in Barca’s line up, Neymar or Messi. This kid is so young, yet, he IS the real thing.
The only question is: Can both, Neymar and Messi, play together at the top of their skills/inspiration in a fairly sustained basis, as in most games? Or, does it have to always be “one or the other, but hardly ever both”?

dakt

damn cancer is reslly the worst, speaking from experience because my mom died from it

Best wishes to you bro

Dying is one thing. Leaving your loved ones behind is something else. I woke in ICU with one very young guy (2 years older than me), he underwent his 4th surgery to remove dozens of cysts from his lungs...there's no cure for that.
Later we were both moved to the same room and when I saw his wife, 1 y.o. son and 5 y.o. daughter my heart melted down. I went to toilet to cry and I haven't been crying for very long time. In these terms I'm "lucky" to not having
kids. My chances are pretty good according to doctors, but one step at the time.

Nucky

We lost 2 points vs Valencia last week in the last minutes of the match and today again? Vs Deportivo at home? Should have win today and wrap up those 3 points but we only got one.. Not the end of the world, half a season still to be played.. Nothing is lost..

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Haven't felt this gutted and depressed for a long time, not even the loss of the Spanish Super Cup to Bilbao made me feel this bad. The way we gave away the win is unforgivable. Bad one on Luis Enrique. The players didn't seem to be caring that much, I felt betrayed and sickened. We gave away the lead in the league just like that. We don't deserve any trophies if we keep playing play like this.

Our defense had a good spell last season and now it is officially back to mediocrity.

I am over and out, a few days without this FC Barcelona shit will do my mental and physical health some good.

Welcome back dakt, the only piece of good news today!

B

beautifulgame

Watched until 70 minutes and then had to get out of the room to stay with some family visitor ,wtf happened !!!

Same thing as Valencia second half: total complacency set in. Pretty much stopped moving altogether.. Losing the ball and Leaving the poor defense 1-1 with their markers or even outnumbered many times with 60 yards of space.

khaled_a_d

Dying is one thing. Leaving your loved ones behind is something else. I woke in ICU with one very young guy (2 years older than me), he underwent his 4th surgery to remove dozens of cysts from his lungs...there's no cure for that.
Later we were both moved to the same room and when I saw his wife, 1 y.o. son and 5 y.o. daughter my heart melted down. I went to toilet to cry and I haven't been crying for very long time. In these terms I'm "lucky" to not having
kids. My chances are pretty good according to doctors, but one step at the time.

Hope you a speedy recovery . and feel comfortable to share anything here man .good luck

Home of Barca Fans