Lliga | Round 10: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 0-2

Raketa10

Why isn’t Mascherano in the squad???

This line up is THE WORST EVER! We are playing with 5 midfielders if you count Roberto!

serghei

I give up on this shit. Even if by some miracle we keep winning against weaker teams in La Liga, we'll get exposed big time in CL by any top 4 side.

omidferoz

what is wrong with EV... How can he not see the problem with rakitic and suarez. He can´t be this stupid, I dont think he is choosing the line-ups... I bet he is being pressured to start with this shit somehow. Every damn idiot can see the problem and the solution for our problems beside our incompetent joke of a coach. Why the hell is semedo not in the lineup again, is he bought to play against 3rd division sides like Murcia? God, im so mad right now and I cant do shit about it.

M

MessiCam

With that line up I can’t see anything other than 4-4-2 diamond formation. I really don’t know what to say regarding Valverde’s choice of lineups any longer.

I hate to hope for a loss but at this stage only big loss will get him to pull his finger out.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Valverde's selections are mind-boggling.
On the wing you want someone who can create something/beat marker/has some pace/can score and he puts Andre fucking Gomes ahead of Deu and Denis.

Semedo being omitted again is just unfortunate.

omidferoz

we should sack EV when the season ends and appoint Sarri. We need an attacking coach not a pussy like EV with his shitty 4-4-2. who the hell even plays 4-4-2 damn it.

serghei

Valverde is turning his first season into a 'bring titles right away or fuck off next summer' thing. If we don't win big this season there's absolutely no redeeming things about what Valverde is doing so far. No reason for why I would keep him if he doesn't bring big titles.

He is doing jack shit with our young players, is not fixing the rightback issue even if we signed a top talent there, is playing out of form players, chickenshit tactics and so on. Either La Liga or CL, or fuck off Valverde.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans