Lliga: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-0

Icarium

Lifestealer
It is time for Suarez to shine. :suarez: I want to see the liverpool suarez today. Also Montoya has a real chance today to impress lucho. Lets see what he will do.

spark

Only :lucho: can suck the excitement from a Madrid loss. Hope it works. Would be mental if this lineup gets us our first win there in years.

hardyboy

every minute at Anoeta is fucking important..We always struggle there to score. Without Messi and Neymar on the pitch or half of the match, it will be even more dificult...Fuck you Lucho...This is bizzare just bizzare..

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
If this shit backfires, oh boy... golden chance to take back some ground lost, better hope this bold crap works out.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Waited two f*cking weeks to see some messi magic and I see this lineup. Lets hope for A win.
Montoya is starting though. Have to agree with Bojan and Instinct though , Lucho isnt the one to blame when they just returned friday.

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
Well, it's crazy enough that it could work. What better impact substitutions than Messi and Neymar against tired legs to change the outcome of a game?

The shitstorm if it doesn't DOE. :lol:

Antimadridista1

Guys, it reminds me of last season when Tata made a total rotation at Anoeta, with the likes of Song and Montoya starting.
As Mourinho says, Porque.. porque ??

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dermot Corrigan ‏@dermotmcorrigan 21s21 seconds ago
Montoya starting his 3rd consecutive game, wouldnt surprise me if he plays a few more times in January, but then...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, whoever decided Messi and Neymar to return just 2 days before this match should be held responsible.

Lucho only made reasonable choices there.

Home of Barca Fans