Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

khaled_a_d

[1/2] Squad: Bravo, Ter Stegen, Alves, Pique, Bartra, Mascherano, Mathieu, Alba, Busquets #fcblive
[2/2] Squad (vs Madrid): Rakitic, Xavi, Sergi Roberto, Iniesta, Pedro, Munir, Suarez, Messi, Neymar #fcblive

Official: 18 players called up for the game against Real Madrid, Masip, Montoya, Vermaelen, Rafinha and Sandro not included #fcblive

S.Roberto called while Montoya,Rafinha and Sandro out ,SMH

L

linetty

Iniesta RW in Mundo Deportivos possible lineup.

Possible line-up (vs Real Madrid): Bravo - Alves Pique Mascherano Mathieu - Xavi Busquets Rakitic - Iniesta Messi Neymar [md]

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
God we love to always play that extra midfielder at the clasico. It's not bad with Suarez coming in as a sub could turn out well.

dostoevskij

cant wait, lets start with an extra midfielder, Neymar and leo can make the finishing and creating. sub in Suarez in 2nd half. 1:2 with penaldo, leo and suarez :barca scarf:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Would much prefer Suarez to start. Seems like one of the most driven guys. After hes been out for so long I think he needs to be thrown in at the deep end and he will just give it his all like a warrior.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I am so nervous. Hopefully we win or get a draw. If it is true we start with 4 midfielders, then I don't know, Neymar hasn't played well in RW when he has played there.

Home of Barca Fans