Lliga: Espanyol - Barca 0-2

Antimadridista1

2 hours to go, can't wait. If we win this all that remains is Atleti at Calderon on our way to re-claiming La Liga.

Completely agree. I will be a lot more confident about our chances if we win today.
Do you think that Madrid can win all their tough matches left (Celta away, Sevilla away and Valencia at home) ?
Personally, I think that they will lose at least two points.

Icarium

Lifestealer
2 hours to go, can't wait. If we win this all that remains is Atleti at Calderon on our way to re-claiming La Liga.

I don't know if it is fate or something but we lost the tile to atleti at camp nou. We got a chance to win it at calderon this season.

I am so nervous right now, i hope we tear ASSpanyol defense like nothing.

Leo_Messi

Can't wait for the game. Getting nervous as well. Slowly but steadily.

The bastards are really up for it. Took at quick look at their forum. Some hilarious stuff to read for us Spanish speakers here on this forum.

http://www.fuerzaperica.com/foro_del_rcd_espanyol-iforos.htm

:lol:

Anyway I believe that it will be a really difficult game for mainly 4 reasons.

1) It's the Catalan derby in front of their home crowd. The most important game during Espanyol's season unless they are fighting for trophies which thankfully happens rarely.

2) They can still reach the 7th spot and thus qualify for the Europa League. They are only 4 points behind Málaga and Athletic who have played 1 more game.

3) Espanyol is yet to defeat us at Cornellà.

4) Their players (Caicedo, Casilla, Lucas Vázquez etc.) and Sergio seem really fired up and they would love nothing more than take points from us considering that we are fighting for the league.

We are the final stage on our "Tourmalet" tour and no doubt that fatigue might play a role. Or us underestimating Espanyol subconsciously. Espanyol will give it all and will likely play with 3 destroyers in the midfield and do everything to stop our game. It might very well be an ugly but high intensive game for the neutral.

If we win this game then we will be in a very comfortable position vis-a-vis our league hopes. Here is hoping.

¡Visca el Barça!

Icarium

Lifestealer
Barcelona line-up (official): Bravo - Alves Pique Mascherano Alba - Rafinha Busquets Iniesta - Messi Suarez Neymar

Mido

I don't care, if the midfield messes up again just like against Celta, Xavi or Rakitic shall come from the start of the 2nd half. This is Rafinha's chance to prove that he's still worth it.

I

instinct

Let the guy do his job and stop bashing him before the game even started.

Home of Barca Fans