Lliga: Barca - Malaga 0-1

F

Flavia

Celta and Sociedad all over again. One of those games. Nothing worked. Barça didn't score on Malaga this season. 0-0 and this.

F

Frejsgodes

a70.gif

If you can't beat the likes of Malaga and Celta Vigo at home, you simply don't deserve to win the league.

At least a draw would have given us a chance to catch up to Madrid by beating them in the Clásico (provided the other matches were won). It's out of our hands now.

This team is such a tease.

blaugrana1987

Bad performance aside, FUCK YOU FUCKING LA LIGA REFS. I mean seriously what the fuck? Who gets so many wrong offside calls if not on purpose?

C

Cavalcanti

Bad performance by our side. But what about the refs? Disgraceful performance by them.

malvolio

dreadful game of football. i just want to smash neymar's face in right now. he plays like shit for 3 matches now and still starts. whole team was pure shit though

DrPepper

Congratulations to the referees for killing the match.

Says a lot when our players weren't even the worst on the pitch.

BBZ8800

Too many fans and players thought that this is going to be an easy game.

We weren't mentally focused at all.
We were not in the game.

Maybe the coach and the players will learn in the future that there is no easy games against midtable teams.

Kjk21

Wow, what a horrible performance. Every single player had a shocker, not one player would deserve more than a 2/10 rating. I'm less worried about the loss of points (madrid will lose again) and more worried about this kind of performance just before a huge ECL match. This will do nothing more than instill doubt in the team.

Also, la liga refs are exactly why La Liga will always be second best. English refs aren't perfect, but f*** me they aren't as weak, stupid and corrupt as spanish refs.

Jägermeister

We did not lose because of Alves and neither did we lose because of the refs. Surely both made the game more difficult, but our attacking play was disastrous.

Darko

Oh god what a horrible game, I can't understand how all of a sudden we are shit and back to Tito/Tata style impotent attacking.

doublehh03

Oh god what a horrible game, I can't understand how all of a sudden we are shit and back to Tito/Tata style impotent attacking.

Bound to happen. Barca and esp. Messi have been in unreal form. After a good run, a bad game was expected somewhere along the line. This game tells you Barca is all about Messi. He struggles, the team struggles.

Home of Barca Fans