Lliga: Barca - Malaga 0-1

I

instinct

Our mentality wasn't good enough which is understandable since we only have two training sessions left ahead of the City game. It's difficult to find your way back into a game which you're losing due to an individual mistake + a bad referee. It's not a big drama and our team shouldn't be doubted after today. Let's see how well we react on Tuesday and draw our conclusions about Lucho and his tactics after this game.

BarcaGirl

This squad don't have the mentality.
You can't lose match like this...it's inacceptable.
Messi was desgusting today...why?...he have to leave Barca if he don't have no more the mentality to WIN again.
In this way HOW this squad can win anithing?...tell me HOW!!

Liga is OVER....Champions is IMPOSSIBILE...we can we only Copa del Re.

I don't want to see anymore D.Alves e Iniesta play with Barca.

jfc you need to take a chill pill :facepalm: Always the same, too many overreactions after a barca loss.

poldep

Messi was desgusting today...why?...he have to leave Barca if he don't have no more the mentality to WIN again.

I am pretty sure we will win the treble this year. You'll just wait and see.

Altomonte

There have been enough chances - first Rafinha, then Iniesta, Pedro, Suarez and Pique. Nothing seemed to work today. There was not enough movement off the ball, but credit must be given to Malaga for good defending. Neymar should stop his unnecessary fouls - they just waste time and cause Yellows.

Bucky

Penya Member

Wtf... now this is an over reaction 0_o

Nothing is lost tonight. 12 games and one loss is a great run. The game was frustrating but we can't ignore the fact that we got scored against early on out of a shit mistake, then Malaga parked the bus very efficiently and the ref wrongly called like 4 offsides. Any team would have struggled to turn around the score. It wasn't to be tonight.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Unfortunately I could only see the last 20 minutes of the game. We tried and tried but it didn't happen. We could've atleast drawn the game if that last ball from Messi wasn't ruined by Pique. Nonetheless we should look forward to the CL game. La Liga is not over yet. The Clasico will once again be decisive.

Visca el Barca

BerkeleyBernie

Nothing is lost tonight. 12 games and one loss is a great run. The game was frustrating but we can't ignore the fact that we got scored against early on out of a shit mistake, then Malaga parked the bus very efficiently and the ref wrongly called like 4 offsides. Any team would have struggled to turn around the score. It wasn't to be tonight.

Ah, a voice of reason...GET THE HELL OFF OUR INTERNET NOWWWW!!!!!!!

:D

Home of Barca Fans