Lliga: Barca - Getafe 6-0

Leo_Messi

Always a pleasure to trash Getafe.

The game can be summed up with this picture alone.

2le6z2x.jpg

MSN are already better statistically than the Henry-Eto'o-Messi trio from our iconic treble season. Speaks volume.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
"Well he's stacking cherry upon cherry upon cherry on this game and the rhythm reminds me one of those great jamaican kettle drum bands."

Where the hell does this dude come up with this stuff :lol:

L

linetty

Even the penalty was a wonderful golazo! Brilliant night, every goal better than the other.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Got back from Camp Nou, what a night! What an experience!

We were unstoppable in the first half, so much fluidity, we gelled so well. Loved our intense pressing so much! :wub: The first 15 minutes of the second half, I don't know if it was because Busquets being subbed off or we purposely played with a gear down, Getafe dominated us. Our defense was still a bit shaky tonight, a few times Getafe broke through and and was allowed some dangerous attempts. Our defense needs to step up their game big time against Bayern.

Camp Nou was great, my first time there. A decent turn out for tonight's game. I noticed a couple of things:

(1) Our Ultras have much fewer number of people compared to Real's and Bayern's Ultras and a lot quieter, really quiet
(2) Our fans are much more internationalized compared to what I saw at Bernabeu and Allianz, which were almost 100% Spanish and German respectively

I wonder why??

messi2140

6racies Xavi
@Luftstalag Glad you enjoyed it.

All the goals against Getafe , Enjoy!
[gfy]EcstaticIdioticIndianelephant[/gfy]
[gfy]GloriousWelllitBovine[/gfy]
[gfy]DesertedMinorHarpseal[/gfy]
[gfy]SlightHealthyGecko[/gfy]
[gfy]FondUncomfortableBasenji[/gfy]
[gfy]SoreBlueCanine[/gfy]

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Got back from Camp Nou, what a night! What an experience!

We were unstoppable in the first half, so much fluidity, we gelled so well. Loved our intense pressing so much! :wub: The first 15 minutes of the second half, I don't know if it was because Busquets being subbed off or we purposely played with a gear down, Getafe dominated us. Our defense was still a bit shaky tonight, a few times Getafe broke through and and was allowed some dangerous attempts. Our defense needs to step up their game big time against Bayern.

Camp Nou was great, my first time there. A decent turn out for tonight's game. I noticed a couple of things:

(1) Our Ultras have much fewer number of people compared to Real's and Bayern's Ultras and a lot quieter, really quiet
(2) Our fans are much more internationalized compared to what I saw at Bernabeu and Allianz, which were almost 100% Spanish and German respectively

I wonder why??

strictly speaking our ultras (the boixos) are banned from the camp nou.
and there are plenty of tourists in barcelona this time of the year

Home of Barca Fans