Liverpool

Rassvet

Pretty sure City will end up winning it again. Liverpool's midfield still needs a lot of improving and they had a lot of issues against deep defenses in the second half of the season especially.

I do expect Salah to have a much more consistent season without all the disruption from international matches but City still seem clear in terms of quality. Maybe they will lose some focus on the league though by prioritizing CL and with the world cup mid season.

Morten

Pretty sure City will end up winning it again. Liverpool's midfield still needs a lot of improving and they had a lot of issues against deep defenses in the second half of the season especially.

I do expect Salah to have a much more consistent season without all the disruption from international matches but City still seem clear in terms of quality. Maybe they will lose some focus on the league though by prioritizing CL and with the world cup mid season.

Fatigue can set in though, SAFs United is the only side winning 3 titles in a row in the EPL-era, i believe.

CatalinR10

truuuuuuuuuuuu

Jenks

I don't know about that...

On paper, City fixed probably their biggest weak spot.

The deficiencies in Haalands link-up play have been underestimated. The ball bouncing off him in a Lukaku-esque fashion is going to lead to many counter-attacks I predict.

El Gato

Villarato!
It has now been 8 days [MENTION=30154]Temptation[/MENTION]
I can only hope this is as blissful an existence for you as it has been for me since that fateful night in Paris

Rory

Wouldn't take much notice of what he says. An alt from one of the trolls. No real Liverpool fan spends their time hating on Messi that much. Every Liverpool fan I've ever met have huge respect for him, especially after dominating Manchester Utd in 2 UCL finals.

soul24rage

Wouldn't take much notice of what he says. An alt from one of the trolls. No real Liverpool fan spends their time hating on Messi that much. Every Liverpool fan I've ever met have huge respect for him, especially after dominating Manchester Utd in 2 UCL finals.

Also a lot of Liverpool players and Klopp have a lot of respect for him too.

KingLeo10

I browse Redcafe from time to time and the Messi/Barca hater has staked his camp there now :lol:

https://www.redcafe.net/members/tenonten.124083/#recent-content

"He'll crumble in the knockout stages of the world cup.
TenonTen Post #3,460 Today at 02:53 Forum: Football Forum"

"New trophy winning opportunity created for Messi. Probably will be discarded by the next Euros conveniently. :lol:
TenonTen Post #3,381 Wednesday at 22:47 Forum: Football Forum"

Just in case he denies it's him...here's him stanning for Lewa like an unpaid intern

"The only thing naysayers say about Lewandowski these days is the Bundesliga thing. Even when you show them that he has the best CL ratio, they say "We want to see him in PL/LL". If Lewandowski comes to LL and bangs them in, he will be one of the only strikers who have proven it comprehensively...
TenonTen Post #294 Wednesday at 10:09 Forum: Transfer Forum"

Meanwhile Lewy chilling with Mbappe at the Cannes event. You can almost guarantee the topic of discussion was La Liga, Real and Barca. :lol:
TenonTen Post #244 May 28, 2022 Forum: Transfer Forum

Lewandowski is better than Suarez. Lewandowski just scores everywhere. Suarez has been very disappointing in the Champions League. In his prime, Robert Lewandowski was the main man in a sextuple triumph winning player of the Tournament in every competition. In his best year, he has the same...
TenonTen Post #530 May 27, 2022 Forum: Football Forum

Doesn't matter much for his legacy at all. Some fans will be mad at at him but he has already written history in the German league and has monstrous individual achievements there. Plus he has enough of his own fans globally. I know many Football fans who want him to play in Spain. If he...
TenonTen Post #195 May 23, 2022 Forum: Transfer Forum

Cherry on top: This lad poses as a neutral on Redcafe because he's too afraid of being booted if he comes out supporting Pool openly. Because that place actually has mods :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I browse Redcafe from time to time and the Messi/Barca hater has staked his camp there now :lol:

"New trophy winning opportunity created for Messi. Probably will be discarded by the next Euros conveniently. :lol:

Just in case he denies it's him...here's him stanning for Lewa like an unpaid intern

"The only thing naysayers say about Lewandowski these days is the Bundesliga thing. Even when you show them that he has the best CL ratio, they say "We want to see him in PL/LL". If Lewandowski comes to LL and bangs them in, he will be one of the only strikers who have proven it comprehensively...

Meanwhile Lewy chilling with Mbappe at the Cannes event. You can almost guarantee the topic of discussion was La Liga, Real and Barca. :lol:

Lewandowski is better than Suarez. Lewandowski just scores everywhere. Suarez has been very disappointing in the Champions League. In his prime, Robert Lewandowski was the main man in a sextuple triumph winning player of the Tournament in every competition. In his best year, he has the same...

Doesn't matter much for his legacy at all. Some fans will be mad at at him but he has already written history in the German league and has monstrous individual achievements there. Plus he has enough of his own fans globally. I know many Football fans who want him to play in Spain. If he...

Cherry on top: This lad poses as a neutral on Redcafe because he's too afraid of being booted if he comes out supporting Pool openly. Because that place actually has mods :lol:

you should visit less redcafe :p

Temptation

Your desperation is really exposing your sheer joblessness and childishness. Stepping on yourself. :lol:

All this stuff you have dug up proves is your sad helplessness.

Temptation

The band of trolls assembled right on cue :lol:

Aww you just got exposed trying desperately hard to bring me down. Should have used your brain and cared to know how RedCafe works first but then you don't have it.

Now carry on with some experiments in your basement, "scientist"...:lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Your desperation is really exposing your sheer joblessness and childishness. Stepping on yourself. Get a brain you faggot. :lol:

All this stuff you have dug up proves is your sad helplessness.

He and his amigo friends are still immature although they are around 30. They need another 5-10 years to grow up. :p

Home of Barca Fans