Liverpool

Temptation

Losing Jota costed us the title.

None of our other attackers are anything close to clinical. Diogo is the only clinical finisher we have in our squad.

I promise you that with the chances we had yesterday Jota gets a brace easily.

Our attackers were turd yesterday and should be ashamed of themselves.

They threw away the title. I'm so mad at them right now!

Absolute bunch of bottlejobs!

Andresito

Staff member

indian-kid-headache-cephalalgia-standing-600nw-352623680.jpg

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Losing Jota costed us the title.

None of our other attackers are anything close to clinical. Diogo is the only clinical finisher we have in our squad.

I promise you that with the chances we had yesterday Jota gets a brace easily.

Our attackers were turd yesterday and should be ashamed of themselves.

At least it was a nice feeling to be close to the title, next year is your year :hooray:

Seriously, just saw Arsenal's schedule, damn it's impossible that they dont lose points. Liverpool needs to be focused now and win all their remain matches.

But as said it wouldnt surprise me if City grabs the title at the end, Pep just loves the Premier league!

malvolio

Is this the moment when City goes into title winning mode? I don't get what's with the bitching and moaning from the Liverpool fans.

PS: I want Arsenal to win this season, but they have the toughest schedule.

Messi983

Sky Germany report Ruben Amorim has verbally agreed a three-year deal to succeed Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool; Sporting boss' deal includes an exit clause allowing him to leave this summer; Bayern Munich and Chelsea have also been linked with the 39-year-old

Sources on Merseyside say the reports are "wholly inaccurate", adding that the club are undertaking a thorough process around a number of candidates. They stress that a preferred candidate has not been identified.

Home of Barca Fans