Liverpool

Zidane82

I don't care if non Liverpool fans talk shite about us lol.

That's the point of Football Fandom. Rivals/other big team fans talk crap about you.

Liverpool were looking a bit better yesterday

The front three of Nunez , Gakpo and Salah looked great plus having the luxury of being able to rotate them with Jota , Firmino and Elliot is crazy
Diaz also to come in soon

Arsenal are still playing the best football around even after the little blips of the last week or so

Temptation

Liverpool were looking a bit better yesterday

The front three of Nunez , Gakpo and Salah looked great plus having the luxury of being able to rotate them with Jota , Firmino and Elliot is crazy
Diaz also to come in soon

Yo Zizou!

Thoughts on our best player recently: Bajcetic???

mc_lovin

At least Real somewhat deserves to be called the best midfield in the world. I don't agree, but they still have the likes of Modric, Kroos and Valverde plus the talents literally every fanbase simped for (Camavinga, Tchoiuameni) before they signed for Real, especially Liverpool fans. Thinking about it, I don't think any midfield really stands out, but Liverpools certainly doesn't belong to the pack.

Delusional is calling Van Dijk the best defender of all time. I won't let that go, because it's such an outrageous claim.

JamDav1982

Agree, but who has? It's a pretty even field.

Man City, Bayern, Barca all have better for me.

Real look like they dont even know what best mid is and likes of Ceballos getting nowhere near those teams midfields.

Wouldnt be suprised if Liverpool midfield holds their own with them and that is a midfiled being outworked this season a lot.

Temptation

Typical Barca Forum cuck reaching to pretend Madrid have the best of everything. :lol:

"Somewhat deserve" :clown: :lol:

Madrid and Liverpool don't have anything close to the best midfield in the world even though Madrid's is better than our midfield obviously.

mc_lovin

Let's exclude us, because we should win some titles first.

Man City's is incredibly overrated, though they are up there surely. But De Bruyne usually sucks in the biggest games, and the likes of Bernardo, Rodri and co are hardly terrifying.

Bayern's is good, but again not really better individually. They have only one genuinely great midfielder (Kimmich) and then a bunch of good ones.

All rather equal and Real belongs while Liverpool doesn't.

fergus90

Personally i'd have to put City first. Rodri, KDB, De Bruyne and Gundogan are all top players.

Barca's of De Jong, Busi, Pedri and Gavi also strong.

Bayern with Kimmich, Goretzka and Musiala also strong.

I think Liverpool will get Bellingham in the summer, that will go a long way in improving them.

Kroos I still rate highly and Tchouameni, Valverde is a great player but much better at RW than CM for me. Modric is almost prehistoric now.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I guess my only point is that there are no real standouts :lol: Quality of football sucks at the moment.

Can easy pick one indiviudal like KDB.. I will pick Modric.

Lets see how they get on.

But KDB last season assisted only goal v Atletico then scored/assisted v Real in first leg then City went to shit when he and Walker went off in 2nd.

Before coming off he had created moe chances than anyone.

He also scored in both games v Liverpool last season.

No player is top every game but he is far from shit in the biggest ones for most part.

Zidane82

Let's exclude us, because we should win some titles first.

Man City's is incredibly overrated, though they are up there surely. But De Bruyne usually sucks in the biggest games, and the likes of Bernardo, Rodri and co are hardly terrifying.

Bayern's is good, but again not really better individually. They have only one genuinely great midfielder (Kimmich) and then a bunch of good ones.

All rather equal and Real belongs while Liverpool doesn't.

Arsenal have arguably the best midfield around .. success wise and playing beautifully.

Partey flanked by Odegard and Xhaka

Home of Barca Fans