Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laplacian

This CL is a golden opportunity. No super teams around, and most elite teams have their issues. Obviously, the man has absolutely 0 to prove anymore, but a top notch European run would be a nice little icing.

He'll be lifting that 8th Ballon D'Or at 36 :lol:

I hope not, because as much as I like Messi I feel like i hate oil teams more. I love the fact that exactly 0 of them have managed to win the CL. If possible i'd prefer PSG to never win one ever. That entire club (and country) is just so unlikeable.

KingLeo10

Barcelona's next CL will also be very sweet. We've suffered so much at the hands of incompetent boards and managers and washed up veterans.

Hopefully, it comes under Xavi.

fergus90

I don't understand why PSG do not invest in defenders. Even one signing like Skriniar would give them a real chance. I think they are just defensively too bad to survive 7 more Cl games to lift the trophy.

They've finished 2nd in the Group stage both years with Neymar-Mbappe-Messi too. They actually remind me a bit of 2020ish Barca, incredible attacking fire power but the rest of the team has been pretty poorly assembled. They now get the likes of Soler and Ruiz in midfield, Verratti is too injury prone to not miss an important game too.

Even with Messi's World Cup heroics, he had a very stable team behind him. Something that is missing in Paris.

Raketa10

I don't understand why PSG do not invest in defenders. Even one signing like Skriniar would give them a real chance. I think they are just defensively too bad to survive 7 more Cl games to lift the trophy.

They've finished 2nd in the Group stage both years with Neymar-Mbappe-Messi too. They actually remind me a bit of 2020ish Barca, incredible attacking fire power but the rest of the team has been pretty poorly assembled. They now get the likes of Soler and Ruiz in midfield, Verratti is too injury prone to not miss an important game too.

Even with Messi's World Cup heroics, he had a very stable team behind him. Something that is missing in Paris.

They will sign Skriniar in July.

iniestaGOAT

P$G can't win the CL. Messi's legacy on the line.

This will be Mbappe's CL. One more WC and few CLs, then he will come for the GOAT stauts.

Penbappe and Penaldo stans combined will be too much for Messi stans to handle.

Will be the end of an era.

F1_STK

Romero keeps trolling

JUST IN: A return to FC Barcelona is now an option for Leo Messi. He has not renewed his contract with PSG.
@gerardromero [🎖️]

Xavi is fully prepared & ready for the return of Leo Messi to FC Barcelona.
@gerardromero [🎖️]

🚨🚨| Leo Messi is considering 3 options for his next club: A return to Argentina, joining MLS or signing for FC Barcelona.
@gerardromero [🎖️]

iniestaGOAT

Romero keeps trolling

JUST IN: A return to FC Barcelona is now an option for Leo Messi. He has not renewed his contract with PSG.
@gerardromero [🎖️]

Xavi is fully prepared & ready for the return of Leo Messi to FC Barcelona.
@gerardromero [🎖️]

🚨🚨| Leo Messi is considering 3 options for his next club: A return to Argentina, joining MLS or signing for FC Barcelona.
@gerardromero [🎖️]

How is he trolling? First two is facts

He hasn't re signed with psg. There were reports earlier in the season about laporta willing to activate one more lever to bring Messi back. Now there are reports of selling all of Barca tv

Xavis always wanted him back.

Until Messi signs with psg anything is possible

CatalinR10

Let's hope The UNDISPUTED GOAT , the World Cup winner and MVP , the 7 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 5 times playmaker of the year , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade , MVP in World Cup/Copa America/Finalissima/U20WC/Olympics , and Laureus award scores against Reims.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22502]soul24rage[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15353]JohnN[/MENTION]

Nucky

Messi's time in Barca is done and over.. We will need a lot of time to recover financially, Bartomeu and company did a lot of damage to the club.. Superstars are out of the question currently, unless we make them on our own from our players like Barca has always done.. Making their own superstars..

malvolio

Messi's time in Barca is done and over.. We will need a lot of time to recover financially, Bartomeu and company did a lot of damage to the club.. Superstars are out of the question currently, unless we make them on our own from our players like Barca has always done.. Making their own superstars..

The biggest players this club had were all bought. The fact that we hit the jackpot with that golden La Masia generation is not proof enough that Barca always raised their players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans