Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Amazing watching those videos of bus into Buenos Aires.

Messi up the very back taking it all in.

Very much like Xavi was on the 2015 parade.

raskolnikov

Next milestone for Messi

Become footballer with most trophies of all time and over take Alves. Currently on 42 and Alves on 43.

If Messi can get to 50 career trophies that would be a huge headline grabber and added to his list of GOAT achievements.
Shouldnt be too difficult with psg and some individual trophies. Or do those dont count?

100 goals for Argentina and 800 career goals is very close as well.

JamDav1982

Shouldnt be too difficult with psg and some individual trophies. Or do those dont count?

100 goals for Argentina and 800 career goals is very close as well.

Individual trophies dont count.

He will get at least 2 this season with PSG and if they win CL that then allows for Super Cup, Club World Cup etc.

So it is very achievable... particularly if in France. Where only decent team and I am sure there are x3 domestic cups can win.

KingLeo10

Argentina XI in the final, and the clubs they play for:

Martinez - Aston Villa

Molina - Atletico Madrid
Otamendi - Benfica
Romero - Spurs
Tagliafico - Lyon

De Paul - Atletico Madrid
Alexis - Brighton Hove and Albion
Enzo Fernandez - Benfica

Alvarez - sub at Man City
Messi - PSG
Di Maria - Juventus (semi-retired at club level tbh)

They were the best TEAM, and Messi showed exceptional leadership in galvanizing them to win the biggest prize in the biggest game of all.

Not a single one of these players is a starter for Bayern Munich, Liverpool, Man City, RM (the four best club teams right now :lol:)

FiReFTW

Messi is a legend of Barca, he gave us so many incredible moments and also trophies, we would not have won many trophies without him.
He was also at Barca since he was a kid till basically almost the end of his career and would probably finish his career here if not for our incompetent board, leadership, that plunged Barca into the darkness financially and otherwise.
How someone here would say you are a fanboy and not a Barca fan for being happy that Messi won his World Cup is really astonishing for me personally, and I can't even begin to understand such.... I won't even say what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans