Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Lionel Messi is struggling to adapt to his new life at PSG and never imagined encountering so many difficulties with this change.

"Leo can't find the motivation. He broadcasts an inability to connect with teammates, confusion, and even reluctance. Messi also suffers physical deficit, preventing him from making a difference?.

(El Confidencial)

Not surprising,life in paris is boring compared to barca

Fati_Future_BallonDor

during last match he looked visible irritated and frustrated in circumstances where they didn't pass the ball to him. I think he hates so much Nuno Mendes already :lol:

Its not like in barca when he got 9/10 times the ball when he was in dangerous position.PSG players don't respect a barca legend as much as barca players obviously.

Messigician

THE BIGGEST COVERUP IN THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT IS THAT MESSI WANTED TO STAY BUT WAS FORCED TO LEAVE

Why have Barcelona offered such a lengthy contract?

"The reason it's a five-year deal is that it is likely that Messi will play the next two years but it's a longer deal so that he will be linked to the club as an ambassador and paid that way. As well as going to the MLS after two years while still being paid by the club.

"It's a way for Barcelona to spread out the payment over five years while still meeting Messi's salary demands"

TWO YEARS WORK FOR 5 YEARS PAYMENT = 0% PAY CUT

Don't you fucking dare try to blame Barto

" OH HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN OVER 200M FOR MESSI"

THIS IS FROM MESSI'S OWN MOUTH

"I thought and we were sure that I'd be a free agent," Messi told Goal.

"The president always told me that I could decide to stay or go at the end of the season and they're now clinging to the fact that I hadn't said anything by June 10, when it turns out that on June 10 the La Liga season was still ongoing and we were in the midst of this virus and this illness that altered the whole fixture calendar.

"And that's the reason why I'm staying on at the club"

FREE AGENT FRER AGENT FREE AGENT

HE WAS GOING TO LEAVE FOR FREE WITH HIS LAST GAME BEING A 8-2 DISASTERCLASS NEVER WOULD WE GET A SINGLE CENT IF MESSI LEFT EARLIER

Messigician

So in summary

Had ZERO intention to ever want the club to get a transfer fee for him.

Had ZERO intention of caring for his legacy and demanded to leave with the 8-2 being his final game

Negotiated a 550m contract with a baffling free agent clause that crippled the club and no doubt wanted to win the champions league so badly so he could LEAVE FOR FREE without criticism.

9 Contracts in 8 years

Took a ZERO PERCENT PAY CUT and made the club go through hurdles to pay him his 550m over 5 years or MORE for 2 years work while ALSO being paid an insane amount by MLS or PSG or wherever he met up with his pals Neymar and Suarez.

And all that for a 1 goal in 13 games player.

And he has the audacity to complain to Barto why didn't you sign Neymar when the poor bastard offered over 250m for him. Hey Messi why not give up some of your wages so he could sign Neymar ever thogiht of that

Rassvet

Thanks for laying down the facts MessiG.

It’s tough to know whether you can blame Messi for trying to leave as a free agent or not without knowing what City and Barto were open to regarding transfer fees. If Messi only wanted to leave as a free agent so he could get a higher salary off City and refused to lower his wage demands so that they would be willing to pay a transfer fee, then that would be a snake move by him. However, if he was willing to do that and City were willing to pay a reasonable fee but Barto’s stance was to refuse any offers even if they were fair (which seems like what happened), then Leo can’t be blamed for trying to leave on a free.

Rassvet

Lewandowski on whether he's holding grudges against Messi for not voting for him in The Best: "I voted for Messi because I appreciate what he did in 2021 and, of course, earlier too. Messi voted for me in the Ballon d'Or - why his point of view changed later? I don't know."

Lewandowski: "However, I have no regrets, no complaints, I accepted it, he made his decision and that's it. I won the award anyway so it was easier for me (to accept)"

Rassvet

Robert Lewandowski on Ronaldo and Messi's goal stats dropping while his stats are improving: "Cristiano is 3.5 years older than me and still scores a lot. But he changed the club, changed tactics, his team is not always successful."

Lewandowski: "When his team regains balance, he can start scoring goals again. He used to have great numbers, impossible numbers, today they are 'just' very good numbers. He's probably not going to score 60 goals in a year anymore, but 30 and 40 are still making a difference."

Lewandowski: "The expectations of him are quite different. And Messi is a different type of player. It will be harder for him at the age of Cristiano to stay at his goal scoring level."

sickstar

Ronaldo and Messi are both having the time of their life.
Good ol cr7 didn't want messi to feel alone so he joined him in a sunny drought season.

Seriously.. i don't really care of ron's performance, but i find it quite amusing through out the times that he and messi compete, that when one person is in rise the other follow, and the opposite happened.. it has occured many times.

They're best friends indeed.��

Rassvet

(Francesc Aguilar)

“Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Zani is very clear that Lionel Messi will not move from PSG, at least until the World Cup in Qatar has been played, in the country where he reigns. Leo is untouchable despite all the rumors going around. Messi will be the protagonist in Qatar, don't doubt it“

“From Paris they confirm that Lionel Messi is not completely comfortable at PSG, that things are not going well for him, but that they are not helping him in certain environments either. The Champions League tie against Real Madrid will be his first great opportunity to convince”

“That same Parisian source, close to PSG, also confirms to me that Lionel Messi is a victim of President Nasser Al Khelaifi's latent war with certain media (mainly L'Equipe). Leo is used to attack the almighty PSG president in an unfair way.“

BarcaOG

Banned
So in summary

Had ZERO intention to ever want the club to get a transfer fee for him.

Had ZERO intention of caring for his legacy and demanded to leave with the 8-2 being his final game

Negotiated a 550m contract with a baffling free agent clause that crippled the club and no doubt wanted to win the champions league so badly so he could LEAVE FOR FREE without criticism.

9 Contracts in 8 years

Took a ZERO PERCENT PAY CUT and made the club go through hurdles to pay him his 550m over 5 years or MORE for 2 years work while ALSO being paid an insane amount by MLS or PSG or wherever he met up with his pals Neymar and Suarez.

And all that for a 1 goal in 13 games player.

And he has the audacity to complain to Barto why didn't you sign Neymar when the poor bastard offered over 250m for him. Hey Messi why not give up some of your wages so he could sign Neymar ever thogiht of that

nice work gician.

perfectly clear for all to see: lazy and ineffective on the field, greedy snake off it

disgusting

Rassvet

Gargantuan L here [MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION]

BCA27-C1-A-B025-4330-BDE4-8-CBF47429-A85.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans