Status
Not open for further replies.

bismp

First game after two months without competitive games or even friendlies

New teammates

New environment

34 years old

Yet people are ready to crucify the man after a lackluster showing :lol:

Don’t you know by now that he has nothing left to prove? Anything noteworthy he does from here on is just the cherry on top.

khaled_a_d

Removing Messi will remove our slow, predictable build-up play, they said...

Yes, he had his share of tactical headaches as he aged but Griezmann is even more of a ghost without Messi to carry him. The whole "attack" is a disgrace without Depay.

Old Messi is a tactical problem if you are building an elite team, him being the centre of everything isn't good for team build up at the very top.
But once you lower your ambition a bit this discussion is totally different, his strength out weight the weakness.
In addition, removing Messi while just replacing him with Depay wasn't going to solve any issue

Rassvet

It seems like BBZ calling him the WOAT is the only thing that can kickstart his season nowadays

Last edited:

Jadentheman

New teammates

New environment

34 years old

Don?t you know by now that he has nothing left to prove? Anything noteworthy he does from here on is just the cherry on top.

He no longer has to constantly turn the gear up to 11 for hi steam. He's playing with competent people. I do wish he gave Mbappe a hat trick, but those defenders would rather hack him any chance they had.

Also Poch is a terrorist

Rassvet

I've been up all night here thinking about whether he should have gone to City instead. Anyway, let's hope he scores against Venezuela.

NotInHere

New teammates

New environment

34 years old

Don?t you know by now that he has nothing left to prove? Anything noteworthy he does from here on is just the cherry on top.
he really doesn't need to prove anything, from what I've gathered a lot of people are waiting for the next great player to obsess over, don't know if they have gotten annoyed or bored at Leos and CR7 dominance. People still want to see Madrid win, or have that glamour around them.

Sucks for them because Messi still has a few years of top level Football lol.

Kul_z

Right after the sub was made i switched to another game. Started swearing instantly, love you leo but i hope you win nothing with those cunts. Real madrid is our eternal rival but i have some respect for them, unlike qsg. Fuck them, and fuck you leo as long as you play for them. Love you leo, wish you all the best with national team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans