Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

It's not any propaganda machines (besides Messi does not have such power. Look who is his agent, his father...)

but rather the naivety of fans and fanboys around (I am not referring to this forum only, but also journos who shape public opinion) who live by idolizing:
Messi is the greatest player of old time (likely correct), so it means that
Messi is also a wonderful human being,
with no personality flaws,
with all the virtues compressed into him,
who would never take any morally objectionable action

Hence, he can't be greedy
he can't be a tax evader.
No, that's only the maleficence of people who hate him (why?)

:facepalm:

Facts

:facepalm:
I guess people should also stop bitching and moaning about what Umtiti , Griezmann etc earns.

On another topic , you found the PSG forum yet ?

1. Yeah, the club and its president are to blame for the current troubles. I didn't blame Umtiti, I blamed the ones that decided to keep him.

2. I don't need to find it, I'm perfectly fine to cheer for Messi from a distance. This is why when I joined this forum I used my name as a nick, I didn't take some other guy's name as some fanatical cultist.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

2140 is right guys and Messi has definitely earned too much money. Just because Barto gave him the money which Messi asked for doesnt justify it on a moral level.

Birdy

Idolizing is an activity that is proper to kids, circa 5 - 10 yrs old.
People above the age of 15 should have learned to stop idolizing.

Tells you enough about the maturity of many here

SmilerBam

So who's the new ''Mister Barcelona'' if Leo left? Mavericky? Pique? Busquets? Or maybe it's Cardioman, because he is ''worldclass''.

malvolio

You might be right , hard to keep count though.

The money isn't bad. How much is Jorge paying you for that "Messi brings 300M of revenue" and "the elite booted Messi out like a dog" propaganda ?

Didn't make that "Messi brings 300M of revenue" claim so don't know who you're quoting. You're all over the place.

Jadentheman

So who's the new ''Mister Barcelona'' if Leo left? Mavericky? Pique? Busquets? Or maybe it's Cardioman, because he is ''worldclass''.

There is none. Won't be for a while. You have to look for someone that has the potential to reach the levels of Ronaldinho and Messi. That will be awhile. Could have been Neymar, but...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans