Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC433

It's not like we are strong enough to win the CL - so, he ain't exactly posing threat to our aspirations per se; why then should you be so salty?
It is never about him, I still love him. It is about PSG (I still hope he will have a brilliant-unheard-of individual season).

xxxxxx

Oh, I still want Messi to win as many things as possible, just it is hard knowing he will be helping that corrupt team.

mc_lovin

Hope he helps them win their first CL while statpadding in the league. Wish him all the best. Fuck the ungrateful fans in here, as always.

So, you are ungrateful when you don't want PSG to win the CL? I hope Messi has a good time there, but I also hope the team implodes.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

They got outplayed in the final and got destroyed against City. We should have scored about 5 against them in the away leg if Dembele could finish. Also, Messi missed a pen.

My point still stands.

psg got outplayed in final against bayern? :lol: Did you see the match dude ? Mbappe should have scored a hattrick. PSg wasnt clearly better but better.

And city didnt destroy them :facepalm:

klc123

It's not like we are strong enough to win the CL - so, he ain't exactly posing threat to our aspirations per se; why then should you be so salty?

PSG have taken our two best players in recent history, and you wish them well?

I guess the one good thing about this situation is a lot of Messi fans will stop pretending they are Barca fans now.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I don't usually like PSG at all but I wish all the best to Leo now and always, so if we're out of the CL and PSG are still in it, I'll root for them if Messi's playing.

Won't exactly be rooting for them, but I will be happy for any success Leo has. Can't stand PSG now, can't stand what they symbolise with regards to the nature of football, and probably can't stand them even more when I see Messi in their shirt, but I won't be wishing for him personally to fail. He's one of us. As long as it's not against Barca, good luck to him.

Meanwhile hoping he'll hate it there and come back for a farewell season. Oh and that the big investor football bubble that PSG is the king of will collapse, but last one is wishful thinking.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

psg got outplayed in final against bayern? :lol: Did you see the match dude ? Mbappe should have scored a hattrick. PSg wasnt clearly better but better.

And city didnt destroy them :facepalm:

The match against City was ridiculously one sided. Best Pep CL game post Barca (well, that and Bayern vs Atletico).

SmilerBam

wish him all the best. and if he is in the right place mentally he will succeed wherever he goes.

so ya'll stop being bitter. he gave his life to this club and brought unprecedented joy and happiness to all of us.

Wish him to put good numbers and performances, but i wish the team will win nothing. Can't stand that plastic shit, now even more, Fuck QSG.

Last edited:

eaman

This argument is nonsense imo. PSG has already showed that they can play at high level in cl, they reached the final in 2020 , semi final last season and would have probably won with a 100% Mbappe. By the way Bayern has also won in 2020.

2020 was a strange year and they almost lost to atalanta in the quarters. They get humiliated by united nearly every year. Last year united deserved to knock them out in the group stage. Bar one good half last year against city it was a stroll in second gear for city

aragorn

PSG have taken our two best players in recent history, and you wish them well?

I guess the one good thing about this situation is a lot of Messi fans will stop pretending they are Barca fans now.

Both the times it was the board's stupidity that propelled these transfers; heck if Laporta didn't keep on narrating a false story, Leo would have probably gone to England for all we know!

And one would have thought that folks like you would get off their high horse after witnessing how our board had been corrupt and bending rules for a good 10 years now! Hell, the club has been burnt to the ground as things stand and some us still can't get rid of their holier-than-thou attitude :lol:

suckabov

Lemon curry?

That's a bit unfair. After watching him for 16 years, how can your love for the club not be tangled with the love for him? He has been the face of the club for way over a decade, he feels like family, and even for the oldest among us (online), the time without him is by now a long time ago. He has always embodied the values we identify Barca with. For me personally, being a Barca fan also naturally leads to being a Messi fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans