Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

It's best for business. But not good for all the sporting efforts we down this season.

How would it all work though. Lewa upfront, Raphi on the right. Messi on the bbq?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A bit misleading tbh. The reports mostly say Barca want Messi to be linked to the club and repair their relationship with him and that they currently don't consider him as a signing as a player, and that they would only consider it if requested by the management which I think would be doubtful.

I think they want him as an ambassador or something else instead so his name is forever linked to the club even post-retirement.

Messigician

A bit misleading tbh. The reports mostly say Barca want Messi to be linked to the club and repair their relationship with him and that they currently don't consider him as a signing as a player, and that they would also consider it if requested by the management which I think would be doubtful.

I think they want him as an ambassador or something else instead so his name is forever linked to the club even post-retirement.

Fake news

Laporta clearly talking about Messi as a player

"I would hope that the Messi chapter isn't over. I think it's our responsibility to try to ... find a moment to fix that chapter, which is still open and hasn't closed, so it turns out like it should have, and that it has a more beautiful ending."

"As president of Barca, I did what I had to do. But also as president of Barca, and on a personal level, I think I owe him,"

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fake news

Laporta clearly talking about Messi as a player

"I would hope that the Messi chapter isn't over. I think it's our responsibility to try to ... find a moment to fix that chapter, which is still open and hasn't closed, so it turns out like it should have, and that it has a more beautiful ending."

"As president of Barca, I did what I had to do. But also as president of Barca, and on a personal level, I think I owe him,"

Doesn't go against what I said.

Messigician

🎙| Xavi: ?Messi? He has a contract and it?s impossible right now. Messi is the best footballer in the world and in history. President Laporta already said that Messi?s story with Bar?a is not over"

I'm stunned

Temptation

It's not really a big 3 anymore though. It's more of a big 1 with Mbappe. I'm sure Messi and to a lesser extent Neymar will be guaranteed starters until the WC but I don't think they'll have enough sway to both start in the knockout stage if the team would clearly be better with one dropped.

Performace wise, it isn't. It's a one man thing most of the time.

But given the wages and the clout Messi and Neymar have, they'll never be benched realistically. If the coach drops them and loses, he'll be hammered by the press and fans.

The worst big club for a self respecting manager to be in. Worse than current Man U

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Performace wise, it isn't. It's a one man thing most of the time.

But given the wages and the clout Messi and Neymar have, they'll never be benched realistically. If the coach drops them and loses, he'll be hammered by the press and fans.

The worst big club for a self respecting manager to be in. Worse than current Man U

I don't think fans would be angry if Neymar doesnt play, have the feeling paris fans doesnt really like him after he tried to leave the club.

CatalinR10

FYwIU3GWYAAh3Fv

Looking handsome , Goat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans