Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

You're a LFC fan so it doesn't matter what you think. Head over to Liverpool forum or redandwhitekop because your talen is wasted here.

Overall it's mad how this forum can have so much hate towards our greatest player and still be willing to blame him for every defeat. When an former manager comes out and says "I put Leo central defence but he wasn't having any of it" I might understand some arguments, but our problems have always been in defence; even in the great era we were lacklustre.

And the fanboy is triggered. :lol:

You know that you begrudgingly agree with the tweet when you deflect so hard.

Andresito

Staff member
There's a difference between being the arguable GOAT and having the perfect and most successful career of all.

Now in terms of overall trophies Messi might well overtake Alves, but he's had far from the perfect career which is understandable in a team sport. Fact remains however, that he's the most talented/gifted/best/consistent player the sport has seen since Maradona.

KingLeo10

Pool bin dipper licking his wounds focusing on anti-Messi/Barca trolling after his club threw a bus parade celebrating the tinpot double :lol:

What else is new?

CatalinR10

What is there to talk about ? Imagine taking serious a tweet by a CR fanboy who said that Messi has failed the biggest stage of football after what he acomplished so far.

No one takes you serious anymore here after all the hyping you did for Liverpool past months only to be given a big fat L by a mediocre RM side in a final of a CL.

Liverpool continue to be losers.

Messigician

One of the most shameless interviews ever lol

Messi: "COVID-19 left a lot of scars in my lungs."

Messi: "At PSG I started the league late because I arrived late to the club, then I had a blow to my knee that kept me out of action for a while and between one thing and another I couldn't adapt. I couldn't play three or four games in a row."
Messi:

"The best team don't always win the Champions League."

Messi: "The Champions League? The best team don't always win. Real Madrid were not the best team this season, without taking away any merit because they are the Champions League champions and they are always there."

soul24rage

One of the most shameless interviews ever lol

Messi: "COVID-19 left a lot of scars in my lungs."

Messi: "At PSG I started the league late because I arrived late to the club, then I had a blow to my knee that kept me out of action for a while and between one thing and another I couldn't adapt. I couldn't play three or four games in a row."
Messi:

"The best team don't always win the Champions League."

Messi: "The Champions League? The best team don't always win. Real Madrid were not the best team this season, without taking away any merit because they are the Champions League champions and they are always there."

Nothing wrong with what he said.

Messigician

Messi: "I didn't like my family being in the stadium and hearing the PSG fans whistling at me. I didn't like my children having to go through that."

Messi: "In Barcelona the fans never whistled at me. When the PSG fans did it, it was something new for me."

Is this dude really still talking about that lmfao

Messigician

🎙🚨| Messi: ?I don?t care what Lewandowski said after the Ballon d?Or. I said he deserved last year?s Ballon d?Or, not for the year I won.?

Messigician

🎙[ TyCSports ] | Messi: ?In Barcelona I had everything. I left when I was very young. What?s more: I lived more in Barcelona than in Argentina. The truth is that I had no plans to change anything.?

Dude you LITERALLY tried to LEAVE from the backdoor after a 8-2 humiliation

Rassvet

����| Messi: ?I don?t care what Lewandowski said after the Ballon d?Or. I said he deserved last year?s Ballon d?Or, not for the year I won.?

He took a few shots at Lewa this interview. He must be rattled that Barca are offering 40m+ to sign him days after Laporta said Messi could only come back for free.

Still surprising to see him abandon his false humility for a moment and act like he deserved it for 2021 when he clearly wasn't the best over the course of the year.

Messigician

He took a few shots at Lewa this interview. He must be rattled that Barca are offering 40m+ to sign him days after Laporta said Messi could only come back for free.

Still surprising to see him abandon his false humility for a moment and act like he deserved it for 2021 when he clearly wasn't the best over the course of the year.

I wish journalists would call him out for his BS

After he left he always claims he never wanted to leave Barca and retire there.

So why did he put a clause in his contract that he can leave for free at the end of every single season

Does anyone else here know of any footballer with that clause?

soul24rage

Laporta knows PSG won't sell Messi or any player if they can to Barca while Bayern are more likely to. Only chance for Messi to leave PSG would be at the end of his contract.

The first half of the year to the end of summer mostly decides who wins the Ballon D'or. You should know this.

soul24rage

I wish journalists would call him out for his BS

After he left he always claims he never wanted to leave Barca and retire there.

So why did he put a clause in his contract that he can leave for free at the end of every single season

Does anyone else here know of any footballer with that clause?

Bartomeu confirmed Xavi, Iniesta and Puyol had that clause too.

Courtesy for their impact and years of service to the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans