Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Weren't there also rumours when Messi was still here that they weren't really on good terms and it had something to do with Shakira and Antonela? Could obviously be fake news but also wouldn't surprise me if true.

They were arguing who is the more beautiful between them, difficult though.

Rassvet

Didn't Pique and the other cats only agree to paycuts after Messi had left?

Not that I blame them for not taking less money so a declining Messi can get 100m a year but I'm sure Leo didn't appreciate that.

Messigician

Not that I blame them for not taking less money so a declining Messi can get 100m a year but I'm sure Leo didn't appreciate that.

Yeah they did but even at PSG Messi is on 1m a week so it's hard to justify

Fati_Future_BallonDor

They had also several disputs in their last seasons, i could imagine those talks:

Messi: 'You piece of shit you can't even defend against my little kids'

Pique: 'You are just walking, help us to defend'

Pique has a big ego, his jokes against Real were funny when we were the winning team. when Real started to wins CL's while we got humilations his jokes about Real were inappropriate.

Last edited:

malvolio

Weren't there also rumours when Messi was still here that they weren't really on good terms and it had something to do with Shakira and Antonela? Could obviously be fake news but also wouldn't surprise me if true.

Most likely this. Pique was never part of the entourage. Wags of Busi, Messi, Suarez, Cesc, Alba always had a good relationship and hang out even now.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Most likely this. Pique was never part of the entourage. Wags of Busi, Messi, Suarez, Cesc, Alba always had a good relationship and hang out even now.

I miss Cesc, even though he was not on Arsenal level here he was a good player with a great number of assists. If i remember correctly he was most of the time a lot better in first half than second half of the season.

Rassvet

(Lluis Canut) “Messi is upset with Pique because he waited until Leo left to lower his salary. He feels betrayed. He thinks that with this, his exit may have been avoided."

(TV3) Under Bartomeu's term, Busquets, Messi and Pique were negotiating a global salary cut. However, Pique went and individually negotiated a reduced salary and renewal. One of the squad's players wrote "You're Judas," on the dressing room's whiteboard. It was for Pique.

Rassvet

(Lobo Carrasco) "I see IMPORTANT INDICATIONS for MESSI TO RETURN TO BAR?A"

(Lobo Carrasco) "MESSI is NOT HAPPY in PARIS as he was in BARCELONA"

(Carnen Colino) "MESSI is still in pain from LEAVING BARCA. HE HAS NOT OVERCOME IT"

(Cristobal Soria) "If LAPORTA and YUSTE are at BARCA, the chances of MESSI COMING BACK are ZERO out of ZERO"

Rassvet

(Francisco Buyo) "MESSI WILL FULFILL his CONTRACT at PSG"

(Juanfe Sanz) "IT IS HARD TO SEE PSG GETTING AWAY FROM MESSI"

(Cristobal Soria) "I would love it to happen, but I am AFRAID that MESSI WILL NOT RETURN to BARCA"

Messigician

(Lluis Canut) ?Messi is upset with Pique because he waited until Leo left to lower his salary. He feels betrayed. He thinks that with this, his exit may have been avoided."

(TV3) Under Bartomeu's term, Busquets, Messi and Pique were negotiating a global salary cut. However, Pique went and individually negotiated a reduced salary and renewal. One of the squad's players wrote "You're Judas," on the dressing room's whiteboard. It was for Pique.

Lmfao this is just rubbish

Laporta didn't want to renew Messi so he made up this whole facade

End of the day Messi was flirting with PSG for a long while, and if Laporta wanted to renew Messi he wouldn't have let him become a free agent which then caused the salary cap issue

delancey

Lmfao this is just rubbish

Laporta didn't want to renew Messi so he made up this whole facade

End of the day Messi was flirting with PSG for a long while, and if Laporta wanted to renew Messi he wouldn't have let him become a free agent which then caused the salary cap issue
What do you mean? The salary cap only applies to new signings? I would think that the salary cap applies to current players and new signings alike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans