Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windhook

well yes, messi would probably prefer a wc with Arg over another Cl, but thats not saying his 2019 disappointment didnt hurt him badly

Every defeat hurts, Messi being a competitive nature is no bulletproof. But to believe that some press statement promise is going to break a player who has achieved great success in his career is a bit too far. Find something else to diss on Messi, please. Your argument applies on loser players, the likes of MATS, Lenglet that get PTSD after every conceded goal.

Messigician

you can see BarcaOG's slow decent into madness with these posts
In cr7 thread

12th September 2015, 09:11 PM#10283
BarcaOG
Blah blah blah. More tap ins. Still, remarkable one-game haul. Nothing I can call exceptional however; nothing that makes me think: football is beautiful. And certainly nothing as exciting or graceful as Messi going for goal. Never has the contrast between quantity and quality been so sharp.

19th May 2013, 12:20 PM#1458
BarcaOG

obviously it's fake. he asked for a photoshoped picture

Anyway, this is an excellent way to see ronaldo finish his year.

It's a bit cruel to say that, but this is what happens when you don't practice what you preach. he's been telling countless crowds to "calma, calma" for the past two seasons and here he is losing his cool like a girl.

again.

and were we ended up

Originally Posted by BarcaOG
we are not even in the same universe if you think messi has a credible chance of winning another ballon d'or. i really mean that. no way.

calanutiz biggest meme and clown on the forum, putting messi above barcelona the club...same with most of you silly messibois. when he retires (with 4 CLs and nothing for argentina) i guarantee that within 2 years 90% of you wont be around on this forum anymore, bunch of groupies loool

messi will never win a title with argentina. 2014 was the closest hell ever get.

and so on

pretty amusing read

Fati_Future_BallonDor

you can see BarcaOG's slow decent into madness with these posts
In cr7 thread

12th September 2015, 09:11 PM#10283
BarcaOG
Blah blah blah. More tap ins. Still, remarkable one-game haul. Nothing I can call exceptional however; nothing that makes me think: football is beautiful. And certainly nothing as exciting or graceful as Messi going for goal. Never has the contrast between quantity and quality been so sharp.

19th May 2013, 12:20 PM#1458
BarcaOG

obviously it's fake. he asked for a photoshoped picture

Anyway, this is an excellent way to see ronaldo finish his year.

It's a bit cruel to say that, but this is what happens when you don't practice what you preach. he's been telling countless crowds to "calma, calma" for the past two seasons and here he is losing his cool like a girl.

again.

and were we ended up

we are not even in the same universe if you think messi has a credible chance of winning another ballon d'or. i really mean that. no way.

calanutiz biggest meme and clown on the forum, putting messi above barcelona the club...same with most of you silly messibois. when he retires (with 4 CLs and nothing for argentina) i guarantee that within 2 years 90% of you wont be around on this forum anymore, bunch of groupies loool

messi will never win a title with argentina. 2014 was the closest hell ever get.

and so on

pretty amusing read

Doesnt this show that he is neutral ?

Rassvet

[MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION] I already uncovered this in my investigation

To be fair to @BarcaOG , I was investigating him a while back and he was actually pro Messi and anti Ronaldo in his posts until around 2018. Since then, I think he has been frustrated by some of Messi's big game performances and taken out too much of his anger over Barcelona's recent failures on Messi. He also seems to enjoy antagonizing Messi fans and starting arguments, but I certainly don't think he has actually been a Ronaldo fan or Messi hater all these years like Fati has.

Horatio

You're welcome
Only reason BarcaOG switched from slamming Ronaldo to Messi is because somewhere at some time he posted a genuine comment with genuine criticism on Messi, which incited enough reactions and made him realize this is actually fun. No one here going to flip a table when Ronaldo gets criticized.

Rassvet

Only reason BarcaOG switched from slamming Ronaldo to Messi is because somewhere at some time he posted a genuine comment with genuine criticism on Messi, which incited enough reactions and made him realize this is actually fun. No one here going to flip a table when Ronaldo gets criticized.

good theory

Messigician

Good theory but I'm going to hold you on that traumatic events comment for a while dawg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans