Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilerBam

Without Covid, you are the club with the highest income. Maybe not able to compete with FFP-free Chelsea, PSG, City but best of the rest. There is enough talent for you to poach and Bar?a is still a name for players.

You are a good poster. Unfortunately you support...that.

CatalinR10

30 looks really weird. He should have accepted the offer from Ney.

Messi-wears-30-shirt-for-Barcelona-next-to-Ronaldinho.jpg

iniestaGOAT

I quite honestly don't think PSG will win the CL as easy as some might think and I'm not saying it to be be bitter as Messi had to play somewhere. But I'd still fancy a well oiled Bayern side with Lewandowski or City, provided they get a striker to get the better of them.

Just think work rate of the ball from the front 3 won't be enough against the European elite. Similar to the Madrid galactico's once they got Ronaldo and Beckham, they looked better on paper than on the pitch against the top teams.

CL is a crapshoot between the stronger teams. Any team can beat anyone. PSG aint special. Everybody needs the luck of the draw.

iniestaGOAT

Whats the problem with supporting Messi and Barcelona?

Almost every Barca fan on the internet seemed to support Argentina because of Messi along with their own national team. I dont remember anyone being called plastic for celebrating Messi winning Copa America despite not being from Argentina.

Who cares about Argentina. Thats not even a direct competiton to Barcelona. Even brazilians started supporting them.
Barca fans supporting oil clubs like City and PSG is sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans