Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't know if this has been brought up but according to my Venezuelan brethren Messi is off to Madrid to get treatment from some doctor.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is going to turn up by December but if he keeps this up, he won't be in the top-10 for 2022 Bdor. Him being less relevant at 34 this season than Ronaldo at 36 is a bad look ngl. I'm still disappointed he decided to go to PSG of all teams. Bad for his legacy, only a CL win will salvage him

Rassvet

He is going to turn up by December but if he keeps this up, he won't be in the top-10 for 2022 Bdor. Him being less relevant at 34 this season than Ronaldo at 36 is a bad look ngl. I'm still disappointed he decided to go to PSG of all teams. Bad for his legacy, only a CL win will salvage him

Nowhere else to go tbh. The ideal move would have been to a team like AC Milan if they were in their heyday because Spanish and Italian football probably suits him best but no team in either league is elite right now. The current version of Messi isn't suited for PL or Bayern, so the smart move was probably going to PSG and hope it clicks or if not just rack up some league titles and stay fresh for WC.

Messi983

FDTW8LkVgAA2h9e

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Nowhere else to go tbh. The ideal move would have been to a team like AC Milan if they were in their heyday because Spanish and Italian football probably suits him best but no team in either league is elite right now. The current version of Messi isn't suited for PL or Bayern, so the smart move was probably going to PSG and hope it clicks or if not just rack up some league titles and stay fresh for WC.

Partly agree, imo PSG was the second best option. You dont need to run like a mad man if you play for city, they usually dominate the ball and just need someone who scores constant or can play a through ball.

Messigician

Luis Suarez (Ballon D?or winner in 1960): "Give Robert Lewandowski the Ballon d?Or! If you don?t, then I am giving him mine!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans