Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

Messi is turning into James dawg. Good for his NT when the system is built around him but would struggle to fit in at a top club team anymore.

I might have to start handing you Ls again with such takes. When was the last time James was relevant in CL?

Hardy

this is literally the worst half I've ever seen from Messi in my entire life. seriously what the fuck he did after copa? it's like he lost 4 steps

soul24rage

A really shite half from Messi and the PSG side.

They really need to smell the coffee and wake the hell up.

If I were Poch, I would take out one of the midfielders and put in Icardi as a 9.

I don't know if Messi is still feeling the reported injury that made him miss training or whatever, but he really should be in the field if he is 100%

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
It isn't about Messi.

I've said this about Pochettino for a long time before he even got the PSG job.

He's just not what you think he is. Any team where the expectations is to win trophies he collapses.

Sure it aint lol
Weren't half as active and overt about it until Messi arrived.
Literally interpreting every little thing they fail to do as a flaw of manager failing to take advantage of star-studded lineup and extra motivated to comment negatively now that Messi honeymoon isn't quite a Messi honeymoon and he continues to get bad press for being old. Even though they're literally top of the league and group :lol:

Messi983

didn't zidane say that he can't join psg because he is from marseille?

Well yeah, his life would be in danger every time he'd go to Marseille if that happens. People there are "crazy" and would never forgive him that.

He ain't it.

He just isn't.

Always said Poch is overrated.

Think Deschamps stays on until the 2024 EURO unless France collapse in the WC.

We'll see, just think he won't rush to sign with a club. Could see PSG going after Gallardo rather than Zidane if Poch is sacked.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sure it aint lol
Weren't half as active and overt about it until Messi arrived.
Literally interpreting every little thing they fail to do as a flaw of manager failing to take advantage of star-studded lineup and extra motivated to comment negatively now that Messi honeymoon isn't quite a Messi honeymoon and he continues to get bad press for being old. Even though they're literally top of the league and group :lol:

Had no reason to apart from when he was linked to us or you guys. If he's fired I hope he goes to you guys.

KingLeo10

Let's see if Messi is relevant in the KO stages but I doubt it.

Was the only player who did anything for us in last 3 of the 4 CL years for Barca. The only terrible/inexcusable tie by him was Roma. Otherwise, he did great v Pool, United, Chelsea. Nothing he could have done v Bayern (who were just a well oiled machine).

Ain't nobody saying he's prime Messi still but you're literally melting down in every match he plays.

Rassvet

Was the only player who did anything for us in last 3 of the 4 CL years for Barca. The only terrible tie by him was Roma. Otherwise, he did great v Pool, United, Chelsea. Nothing he could have done v Bayern.

Ain't nobody saying he's prime Messi but you're literally melting down in every match he plays.

I'm talking about current Messi not Messi under EV. Games from 3-4 seasons ago don't factor in.

fergus90

Think it was always going to be a very tough transition at 34 years old, in a new team and a new league. He will get goals still no doubt but general performance will inevitably dip.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Was the only player who did anything for us in last 3 of the 4 CL years for Barca. The only terrible/inexcusable tie by him was Roma. Otherwise, he did great v Pool, United, Chelsea. Nothing he could have done v Bayern (who were just a well oiled machine).

Ain't nobody saying he's prime Messi still but you're literally melting down in every match he plays.

The Messi from nowadays is average, he scored fantastic goals against city and leipzig but his overall gameplay hasnt been good. If he wouldnt have played a top copa america i would think he is nearly finished but because of the copa and the background that Messi was also crap first half of last season its a matter of time until he makes siuuu things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans