Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

FBYad_qWUAIvafS

FinBarcelonafan

This Argentina team know exactly what they're doing. Work hard and win Messi the ball in areas he can actually affect the game. The amount of touches he gets within the final third has increased a lot and not just touches that require taking the whole team on like he had to do for years with us. They make runs and break quickly, Messi is arguably at his most dangerous when on a counter attack because his decision making is so far ahead of others. PSG could easily adopt similar tactics but I think it will require Neymar to be benched to do this, oh the irony.

This is spot on and the best way to get everything out of Messi.

Messigician

🎙| Samuel Eto?o:*?Lately, Barcelona has been making me suffer. These are hard times for those of us who love the club.? *

(Via MD)
[MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION] us

KingLeo10

If scaloni kept the undefeated run and make argentina world champion, he would be targeted by top european clubs like no one before and argentine players would sell like buns lol.

Messi would only cemented his goat.
Really going too far though. They're on 24 consecutive undefeated and to become world champion without defeat since 2019 would make them unprecedented champion with around 44 matches.

I know, too underestimating brazil in the both legs and whoever big enemies they faced at wc would make them suffer but dreaming is not wrong lol.

If they win the WC and Messi keeps performing like this for them at 35 years of age, he would be undisputed GOAT even for the haters.

I think they're level with Spain and Brazil and probably only behind France and Italy right now. So, it won't be easy.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If they win the WC and Messi keeps performing like this for them at 35 years of age, he would be undisputed GOAT even for the haters.

I think they're level with Spain and Brazil and probably only behind France and Italy right now. So, it won't be easy.

Germany is also tier 1 since flick is the coach.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
No matter what he does at PSG, it just won't be impressive unless he does it in the CL too. Games for Argentina show how much buzz he could've generated had he gone literally anywhere else. I'm really irritated with his decision to go there

malvolio

No matter what he does at PSG, it just won't be impressive unless he does it in the CL too. Games for Argentina show how much buzz he could've generated had he gone literally anywhere else. I'm really irritated with his decision to go there

the more i look at it, the more it makes sense. he has time to play the Argentina qualifiers and build chemistry with them, without being bothered to return/play for PSG.

i too think that a well oiled machine la city would have suited him more, but at the end of the day a title in England is nothing to him.

right now it is important for him to be healthy and in a good place mentally.

sickstar

That pic where 6 uruguay players looking him dancing with the ball with awe.

Next moment he quickly found lo celso when facing argentina goal. No one really expected him to do that pass. And it resulted to 3rd goal. And he also set up the first dangerous pass for 2nd goal.

MOM performance for me, though lo celso, de paul and emi also had a fantastic match. Btw emi saves from suarez chances are pretty top level. If one of them even went in, it could drastically change the course of the game. He's really among the world's best gk atm.

Last edited:

soul24rage

And before copa everyone want Scaloni sacked.

Football is fine margins

Not sure which Copa versions you are talking about, but if you're talking about Copa 19, Scaloni didn't tactically convince me although he was trying new players.

Scaloni had an absolute mare vs Paraguay and especially vs Colombia in Copa 2019.

It wasn't until the friendly matches in fall 2019 vs Uruguay and Brazil that I began to trust him more.

JohnN

Sad times for the haters.
Also sad times for the rest off the world because the goat will be 35 years old soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans