Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

King MentalGymanstics Leo be like

Messi is dogshit at forward play and it is fucking painful to watch him play BUT HOW DARE U SAY THOSE COMMENTS MEAN HE'S FINISHED I JUST SAID HE'S HAVING A BAD GAME

Yeah...me criticizing Messi for having a bad game until the goal is equal to [MENTION=19626]kattanib[/MENTION] posting links to fake articles about Messi being seriously injured and out for the season.

Take your sedatives and calm down, :clown:

Rassvet

Rassvet watching the Kingleo-Messigician feud

THE-BLACKLIST-Lady-Luck-69-Episode-616-Pictured-l-r-James-Spader-as-Raymond-Red-Reddington-Hisham-Ta.jpg

Daniele

the success of PSG and the three up front will depend a lot on their relationship off the pitch. If they manage to create a friendship, the attack will be devastating

Messigician

Yeah...me criticizing Messi for having a bad game until the goal is equal to [MENTION=19626]kattanib[/MENTION] posting links to fake articles about Messi being seriously injured and out for the season.

Take your sedatives and calm down, :clown:

Never said it was equal, I said you called him finished until the goal and posted the evidence. Nothing you said there is about his specific game so hold your L dawg

KingLeo10

Messigician

This schizo has the audacity to go after others when he is by and far away this forum's biggest Messi troll in terms of volume of shitposts :lol:

Notice how I posted facts about what others are saying and didn't call him finished :)

I said he can do better and it isn't like him unlike Mr IT'S PAINFUL TO WATCH MESSI

Messigician

Valverde is a gentleman I have ZERO reason to ever shit on him he's a wonderful man humble and very likeable.

Messi and Pep are meh to low tier on the personality side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans