Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

Was kinda hoping he'd drop Ansu a video message or something about the no.10 shirt and him making a return from injury.

Looks like the bridge is absolutely burned between him and Laporta.

Well his brother was expected to be Fati's agent but the choose Mendes over him. Maybe it is about that rather than Laporta

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sad to hear. But a fan should be there during highs as well and the lows. This is when the club needs you more than ever.

He isn't a Barca fan, never has been, just a Messi fan (nothing wrong with it).

I honestly don't give a fuck about whether non-Barca fans care about us or not.

As to Messi, I honestly don't give a damn what he does at PSG or elsewhere, I will root for him if his team plays against Madrid or Bayern etc. though and that's about it.

Last edited:

Rassvet

Well his brother was expected to be Fati's agent but the choose Mendes over him. Maybe it is about that rather than Laporta

Messi getting upset that Fati chose Mendes over his brother as an agent would be like Joe Biden getting angry that someone would rather buy an original Picasso than one of Hunter's paintings.

Joan

Like the respect Barca showed him? Lol
They almost did nothing

Like i said before, the barca nr 10 should have been retired.

You do know that retiring a number in Spain means you cannot register full squad, don't you?

On top of it, nobody does that. It's just useless.

Rassvet

It's hard to deny though that Messi has been a bit of a bum since Valverde left with his attitude a lot of the time.

Messigician

Why is Messi getting hate?

Obvs he is mad at the club for lying. What u want him to do thank the club for kicking him out and sucking off his replacement?

Kid even dropped his family for Papa Mendes

Rassvet

Why is Messi getting hate?

Obvs he is mad at the club for lying. What u want him to do thank the club for kicking him out and sucking off his replacement?

Kid even dropped his family for Papa Mendes

Relax, they're just being reactionary and edgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans