Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Relax. Think Poch just subbed him to give minutes to Hakimi and still ease Messi into team. It's not a statement whatsoever, way too early for that and Messi was playing better than last game.

If Poch subbed off Messi it means he thought it could. He doesn't "have the balls" or whatever. Willing to bet Messi agreed upon getting subbed off but Messi still didn't manage to react properly because he is still looking for his first goal.

Nope. This scenario doesn't meet the minimum soap-opera points to be taken into consideration.

Morten

Glad to see you taking Marca as gospel.

Ibra's actually held a good degree of respect for Messi throughout his career. If Messi was the MAIN culprit, I doubt Ibra is the type to hold back.

Also, Messi gave Zlatan a pen or two when he was struggling to fit in, looks like he tried to help him.

malvolio

Ronaldo got subbed off without fuss the other day unfortunately...

Started managing the team from the sidelines.

Ronaldo got subbed against some no-name bums in a worthless game. Do you think Ole pulls shit like that when at 1-1 vs Liverpool/Chelsea/Tottenham/City at home?

snowy

If Ligue 1 will be giving pens to Psg like today, then maybe.

Give me rather number of open play goals.

But I'll be premature: it will be a meh, meh, meh season.

His body language is bad, he is old, a new league, he is not a star of a team.
Too many things are ticking bombs for his worst season ever.

I kinda like the progress, link-ups and interchanges today.

It's a bit foggy atm but I'm seeing ... his jersey numba, datz 30 open-play goals, 30 assists and 30 pre-assists, 30 tackles, 30 interceptions, 30 croissants and thirsty free kicks for PSG this season

giphy.gif
#NostraDayummm!

Horatio

You're welcome
Nope. This scenario doesn't meet the minimum soap-opera points to be taken into consideration.

I would wish for more drama because I think Messi could benefit from it. But yeah...I can already tell Messi will play most minutes and likely will also take a portion of penalties.

Joan

Damn, I've fallen so much at bashing Messi since you entered the game as well. :lol:

Need to pull out some Amigos Whatsapp conversation these days.

Send a message to Messi's haters' headquarters. Messi even wrote it for you: "Well, I can see I'm not important to the team anymore, so..."

JamDav1982

Ronaldo got subbed against some no-name bums in a worthless game. Do you think Ole pulls shit like that when at 1-1 vs Liverpool/Chelsea/Tottenham/City at home?

CL opening group game when down to ten men and 1-1 is not a meaningless game.

More at stake than today for PSG v Lyon probably but difference is Ronaldo had scored.

Ronaldo has been Utds best attacker and looked a huge threat since been there and Lyon at home is not comparable to those games. PSG cruise the title regardless.

serghei

I think a more realistic scenario is Ligue 1 is paying Poch to raise interest in Ligue 1, hence this ballsy call. Next game everyone will want to see if Messi plays all 90. Ratings high, new Lambo for Poch.

fergus90

Definitely not, although Lyon are also shit and it was the first game of the CL so it wasn't a worthless game.

malvolio

Definitely not, although Lyon are also shit and it was the first game of the CL so it wasn't a worthless game.

For the bigger picture it was worthless. Opponent and the fact it was first game made it worthless. United has all the time in the world to win that group.

Game vs Lyon is still considered as derby.

JamDav1982

Not worthless at all.

First CL group game and 1-1 away from home down to ten men.

Lyon game tonight is more worthless than that over course of the season.

Ronaldo had scored and realised most likely that Utd were not creating much. Thats why he wasnt pissed off in same way Messi would have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans