Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raketa10

To be fair I am glad Poch did that. He played good in the first half but in all fairness he was ghosting the entire second half. As a consequence he got subbed. His behavior was a bit rude and selfish. I hope this will wake him up.

JamDav1982

The argument for Messi is always he does it all and can be the be the best creator, control the game and still the goals.. as soon as he is poor everyone else in team gets blamed for it.

If midfield is not great.. Messi standing still makes it worse. He needs to offer the movement if part if his role is to drop deep and help them

Not long before being taken off Neymar was pressing like a maniac and ran past Messi to do it.

Messi needs to offer more than that but still could have bagged a couple.

Messigician

To be fair I am glad Poch did that. He played good in the first half but in all fairness he was ghosting the entire second half. As a consequence he got subbed. His behavior was a bit rude and selfish. I hope this will wake him up.

I mean he doenst want to be there Barca kicked him out

KingLeo10

He'll still score 35 + goals this season somehow and BBZ is going to disappear into his cave to prepare his next "theory".

soul24rage

The argument for Messi is always he does it all and can be the be the best creator, control the game and still the goals.. as soon as he is poor everyone else in team gets blamed for it.

If midfield is not great.. Messi standing still makes it worse. He needs to offer the movement if part if his role is to drop deep and help them

Not long before being taken off Neymar was pressing like a maniac and ran past Messi to do it.

Messi needs to offer more than that but still could have bagged a couple.

Agreed.

Messigician

He'll still score 35 + goals this season somehow and BBZ is going to disappear into his cave to prepare his next "theory".

U have to be biggest Messi defender in history lol even more than that crazy DONAK and that dude tried paying for the forum with monopoly money to get me banned lol

khaled_a_d

Tbh, Valencia are idiots. Madrid has always been great when teams defended too deep.

Shit, Stefan The Terminator Jovic IN.

RM was better this year when teams attacked them too, Vinicius speed make it stupid not to sit deep when you are winning

KingLeo10

U have to be biggest Messi defender in history lol even more than that crazy DONAK and that dude tried paying for the forum with monopoly money to get me banned lol

Calling out BBZ doesn't equate to defending Messi.

I call out BBZ on just about every football topic.

serghei

The problem of PSG is their whole bussiness model. They want this flamboyant superstar team full of glitter to promote the image of Qatar.

If they kept Tuchel and backed him up they would be sitting on a CL now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans