Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

FjFUKLtVEAAyQQl

GOAT.

let him sleep everytime tired

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
They could?ve had an easy draw if Switzerland scored just one more goal yesterday, but Brazil in the semis will be a miracle to get by.

I don't get that argument about Brazil. They have shaky fullbacks, Neymar is rusty/injured. Even in perfect condition, Brazil-Argentina is always a very close game, it just is due to the history and ambiance around the game.

feggydinho

What will happen when he's double man marked as top teams do?

But congrats to Messi for his first knock-out goal

Unfortunately as a die hard fan who wants to see hik go all the way he has disappointed me

Sorry for the spam it is hard to hide how I'm feeling right now.

I really want him to go all the way and have the perfect send off to his career but he seems to have a mental block

Lol, you just have to come back to reality and accept Messi for who he is now cause I used to also have this issue with him, like when you see Messi saying the world cup means so much to him (plus also seeing how emotional he is when he celebrates after scoring a goal in world cup) and then see him strolling in games while his teammates are running around and having to press for him, and I wonder if the game means that much to him but it's just who he is right now,

Give him the ball and he does magic, but be prepared to press for him when you're without the ball

Horatio

You're welcome
Just showed my GF where the Ankara Messi term originated from and then showed her this goal:

Daaaamn! Truly mesmerizing....left speechless...look at the salvage job for Jordi Alba's hair.

Temptation

true [MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION] [MENTION=30154]Temptation[/MENTION] are also on my side :hooray:

Obrigado. I'll be an honorary Portuguese for that day.
[MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] will need to hook me up with honorary Dutch citizenship and some beverages from Amsterdam for the Quarters!! Orange army.

KingLeo10

Just showed my GF where the Ankara Messi term originated from and then showed her this goal:

Daaaamn! Truly mesmerizing....left speechless...look at the salvage job for Jordi Alba's hair.

Not just his technical ability, but his acceleration in his physical prime was something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans