Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Morten

In that case Van Dijk is not even top 10 cb in prem history. Results matter :lol::lol:

ps, I don't think Messi was good enough in the UCL for psg.

Also means Ramos is arguably the best CB of all time.

Now, personally i think he is one of the best in modern times, but we all know Temp don't feel the same way.

KingLeo10

from an objective perspective:

Bad example considering Juventus team quality between was 2014-2018 was superior to Juve after 2018

PSG's biggest mistake was selling their best player in big games ( Di maria) to replace him with Lionel who needed always a golden generation during his career to get the best out of him :thinking:
0/10 bait attempt. Take your sleeping pills and try again tomorrow :lol:

soul24rage

from an objective perspective:

Bad example considering Juventus team quality between was 2014-2018 was superior to Juve after 2018

PSG's biggest mistake was selling their best player in big games ( Di maria) to replace him with Lionel who needed always a golden generation during his career to get the best out of him :thinking:
Even Di Maria would disagree with you.

soul24rage

Hey Soul dude!

Messi would also disagree with you about EV :p
Messi mentioned that Pep and Lucho were the best coaches he had worked with, to which I totally agree with.

CbazwPqXEAELWxO.jpg

MagIX

Messi at PSG a flop....let me think...

images.jpg

:lol:
who cares ?

not a flop, but also not wow...care little whether he was, detail of litte imortance in front of.......that period which was one of Messi's best because he achieved a treble with the NT Copa America-Finalissima-World Cup, winning the latter by using PSG franch training ground and then beating them in the WC final :lol:
(the worst nightmare of every Messi hater, namely Messi as an absolute leader winning the Copa America and World Cup)!

But the best thing is that he has completely driven anti-Messi fans crazy (understandably, not easy to keep a clear mind with a World Cup shoved up your ass), they are still here like a broken record posting 🥱:yawn: statistics, data, debates, opinions, who is better between him and...., and so on :lol:

Make peace with it, the only clear pattern here, is that the world considers Messi the GOAT along with Pele and Maradona.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Must be fun clowning Messi for apparently being a failure at PSG yet have Mourinho's dick in your mouth 24/7 despite his successive failures over the better part of the last decade.

Temptation

In that case Van Dijk is not even top 10 cb in prem history. Results matter :lol::lol:

ps, I don't think Messi was good enough in the UCL for psg.
We're talking about teams/clubs here you smurf. Results do matter for clubs. That is why they're in the business of modern Football. This is why I regret the fact that we haven't won enough under Klopp.

VVD is an individual not a club. Blindly comparing individuals based on results obtained by a club is the stupid thing. I mean it's obvious that the sidekick of the Messiboi group will have sub-zero IQ but come on, you don't need to show us what a waste of oxygen you are every time you post. :lol:

Rory

We're talking about teams/clubs here you smurf. Results do matter for clubs. That is why they're in the business of modern Football. This is why I regret the fact that we haven't won enough under Klopp.

VVD is an individual not a club. Blindly comparing individuals based on results obtained by a club is the stupid thing. I mean it's obvious that the sidekick of the Messiboi group will have sub-zero IQ but come on, you don't need to show us what a waste of oxygen you are every time you post. :lol:
Irony off the charts.

Had you on toast here :ROFLMAO:

Rassvet

PSG in the CL:

2020- Final
2021- Semi
2022- RO16
2023- RO16
2024- Semi*

There's a clear pattern here.

He was a disastrous signing for PSG and has been poor in the CL knockouts for a long time. His penalty miss costed PSG the tie against RM. This is the difference in intensity between an International Tournament and a CL campaign. But nobody will talk about it because he's the most protected player in Football history.

Do his fans have the courage to admit that he was a flop at PSG?
Good point

He wasn't as clutch for PSG in Champions League as the likes of Di Maria, Dembele, and Araujo

last year with PSG he was their best player .. missed the most important game Vs benfica at home due injury … what mbappe & neymar did ? Draw 0-0 & not to mention how mbappe behaved selfishly & coat them to be 1st to avoid bayern in 16

At the end in 75 games he scored 32 i gues & more than 22 assists … winning the leagues twice .. if thats flop ok 😂😂

Home of Barca Fans