Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

KingLeo10

I absolutely can't wait to see Argentina in the Copa America. One more go from the GOAT and Di Maria, along with a more matured Alvarez, Fernandez, MacAllister etc.

If they win the Copa, you have to consider them among the great NT of all time. Would be continental champion, intercontinental champion, world champion, and continental champion on the bounce in the span of 4 years

soul24rage

I absolutely can't wait to see Argentina in the Copa America. One more go from the GOAT and Di Maria, along with a more matured Alvarez, Fernandez, MacAllister etc.

If they win the Copa, you have to consider them among the great NT of all time. Would be continental champion, intercontinental champion, world champion, and continental champion on the bounce in the span of 4 years
I wonder if Argentina wins the Copa, will Messi give a go for the Finalissima 2025.

If that's the case, might as well go for the WC2026 as well :lol:

KingLeo10

I wonder if Argentina wins the Copa, will Messi give a go for the Finalissima 2025.

If that's the case, might as well go for the WC2026 as well :lol:
Agree. It all depends on his playing level. If he puts on a showing as one of Argentina's best players in Copa 2024 (which I fully expect), Finalissima 2025 is a very real possibility.

WC 2026 is a stretch...honestly even if his level if still decent by then (for his standards), I just want the last image of him at the WC to be world champion after beating France in the best WC final of all time

Tough to say, I mean all these matches went down to the wire. Not like he's out there manita'ing these teams single handedly.
Messi Ronaldo debate was sealed in 2007 with Getafe goal. Only in football could there have been a debate in the first place. What to expect from a sport where Iniesta has haters for doing his job?

Richard.H

Messi Ronaldo debate was sealed in 2007 with Getafe goal. Only in football could there have been a debate in the first place. What to expect from a sport where Iniesta has haters for doing his job?
What does your reply have anything to do with what I said? My reply is more so that MLS is not as easy as people in this forum think and he may not be up to play 3 more years there.

Home of Barca Fans