Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Messigician

Neymar: “Messi to Miami? I knew that. Messi is one of my best friends and a gift the ball gave me. I had the chance to play with him and then we became friends. I knew he would come to Miami and we talked about it.

Pionel Pessi exposed

La Move was months in the making

Horatio

You're welcome
Neymar: “Messi to Miami? I knew that. Messi is one of my best friends and a gift the ball gave me. I had the chance to play with him and then we became friends. I knew he would come to Miami and we talked about it.

Pionel Pessi exposed

La Move was months in the making
Called it

Devils

Gotta say, it's still pretty strange to see a top 5 player in the world go to the worst team in the MLS.

I understand his decision from a marketing and financial perspective, but I don't think he's going to be enjoy himself on the pitch over there.

L3v1s

It's a shame because he certainly could have played atleast another season in Europe as a playmaker, but he has achieved everything there is to achieve in football. This World Cup crowned him as the greatest of all time and wrote possibly the greatest ending of all time in any sports for an athlete.

I can't believe that we are getting closer and closer to his retirement. That will be a sad day for sure, but I'm happy because I have witnessed his incredible journey. That 2011/12 season feels like yesterday, Messi was 24, he had all his career infront of him and he was already in the GOAT debate. Sadly, all good things must come to an end.
CA9nV4pU0AAtC7i.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hopefully we invite Inter Miami to the Joan Gamper game when Camp Nou redevelopment is completely finished.

He deserves a farewell at Camp Nou and not at the Montjuic.

Home of Barca Fans