Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Temptation

Hero worshiping?

This coming from you of all people is hilarious, you should follow your own advice on the matter then.

No. I knew you'd say this.

You love the sport. You have your favourites. You watch their games. Want them to do well. This is normal for lovers of the sport.

Outlandish statements like the ones you gave are not. They're used for banter and stuff. Never said Lewy is bigger than any club.

Also unlike Messibois, I criticize my favourites when they play badly. Check my takes on his performances post WC. Don't buy the dross the forum establishment feeds you about me. I'm far more nuanced and level headed than those clowns portray me.

Messigician

No. I knew you'd say this.

You love the sport. You have your favourites. You watch their games. Want them to do well. This is normal for lovers of the sport.

Outlandish statements like the ones you gave are not. They're used for banter and stuff. Never said Lewy is bigger than any club.

Also unlike Messibois, I criticize my favourites when they play badly. Check my takes on his performances post WC. Don't buy the dross the forum establishment feeds you about me. I'm far more nuanced and level headed than those clowns portray me.

Vouch

xxxxxx

Nah not all summer

Big difference from the 8h of June to the end of the transfer window m8...
Messi didn't want to wait on Laporta's potential bullshit. Yeah, maybe he could have waited a few more weeks or whatever. But what happens if it's August 31st and Barcelona still can't sign him? Messi would have been without a club till 2024. I think Messi doesn't trust Laporta after last time. He didn't want to be put into a situation where Laporta keeps lying to him. He can now wait till after June 30th and play for Inter Miami.

Messigician

Messi didn't want to wait on Laporta's potential bullshit. Yeah, maybe he could have waited a few more weeks or whatever. But what happens if it's August 31st and Barcelona still can't sign him? Messi would have been without a club till 2024. I think Messi doesn't trust Laporta after last time. He didn't want to be put into a situation where Laporta keeps lying to him. He can wait till after June 30th and play for Inter Miami.
No one is telling Messi to wait until August lol

Give it 1 or 2 more weeks as we just got the OK from LaLiga and see how we go.

Temptation

Messi didn't want to wait on Laporta's potential bullshit. Yeah, maybe he could have waited a few more weeks or whatever. But what happens if it's August 31st and Barcelona still can't sign him? Messi would have been without a club till 2024. I think Messi doesn't trust Laporta after last time. He didn't want to be put into a situation where Laporta keeps lying to him. He can now wait till after June 30th and play for Inter Miami.

Well, he should have waited a bit more. Not for Laporta or Xavi but for the fans of Barca who absolutely love and idolize him.

It's not that if he waited a bit more, Inter Miami would pull out and he'd have no options.

This is just PR bullcrap. Self obsessed wanker with a nice PR image created by the media.

ajnotkeith

Well, he should have waited a bit more. Not for Laporta or Xavi but for the fans of Barca who absolutely love and idolize him.

It's not that if he waited a bit more, Inter Miami would pull out and he'd have no options.

This is just PR bullcrap. Self obsessed wanker with a nice PR image created by the media.
He wasn't waiting. He just wasn't interested in Barca and is scared to say it for some reason.

The guy went to PSG and then Inter Miami whilst also being a Saudi ambassador. And they say money didn't factor into anything.

He should just own it. Nothing wrong with wanting to profit off your talent.

Temptation

He wasn't waiting. He just wasn't interested in Barca and is scared to say it for some reason.

The guy went to PSG and then Inter Miami whilst also being a Saudi ambassador. And they say money didn't factor into anything.

Wow surprised by that rational take. You're spot on.

FCMessi

Sport mentioned 50m euros per year for 4 years.

Apple has offered a share of revenue from MLS Season Pass subscriptions, and Adidas has also offered an arrangement for a profit-sharing agreement which will involve Messi receiving a share of increase in profits from Messi's move.

ESPN reported that Messi's offer from Inter Miami includes an option for part ownership in the club.

Messigician

Isn't for some reason lol

He likes his humble good guy persona

malvolio

No one is telling Messi to wait until August lol

Give it 1 or 2 more weeks as we just got the OK from LaLiga and see how we go.
Cut the crap clown! He had formal offers from at least 2 clubs. He said he wanted something sure as he needs to plan for his family. Can't stay and wait for nothing really.

Club is not to be blamed for not making it happen. But they are idiots for going along with it and basically saying that they did all they could and it's in Messi's hands, when it wasn't really.

Messigician

Leo I don't care about money Messi

El Mundo: Messi's €555,237,619 biggest contract in sporting history signed in 2017 that is ruining Barca €138m per season fixed + variables 2 premiums of €115,225,000 for accepting a renewal in 2017 + €77,929,955 as a loyalty bonus Messi's +€555m is ½ of the club's debt

Temptation

Cut the crap clown! He had formal offers from at least 2 clubs. He said he wanted something sure as he needs to plan for his family. Can't stay and wait for nothing really.

Club is not to be blamed for not making it happen. But they are idiots for going along with it and basically saying that they did all they could and it's in Messi's hands, when it wasn't really.

You do realise that Messi's entourage is doing exactly the same thing you just described, don't ya? :lol:

You're unironically shitting on Messi too.

Messigician

The Mirror reported that the messages, regarding Messi, read: "Barto, really, you can't be such a good person with this sewer rat. The club has given him everything and he has dedicated himself to marking a dictatorship of signings, transfers, renewals, sponsorships just for him, etc."

"Above all the accumulation of blackmail and rudeness that the club and those of us who work [for it] have suffered from this hormonal dwarf who owes Barca his life... ah! But when things go wrong [Covid-19] you receive the mythical WhatsApp [message]: 'President, lower the salaries of others, but don't touch Luis [Suarez] and me.'"

Later, Bartomeu says "many times we have listened to Leo, not always, but many times, and this contract without a pandemic was totally assumable."

Home of Barca Fans