Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Givenchy

Hope we don't make another huge mistake re-signing Messi, let him go to Saudi league with Benz and Cristiano. We don't need him to win La Liga and he's washed in CL. Having an old man Lewa is enough, Xavi is an even bigger clown if he actually thinks Messi can play in the midfield, yikes

Temptation

Is there any difference in getting your oil money paid in Saudi than to getting it paid in Paris, Manchester or Newcastle?

Morally? Maybe not much.

Football wise? Way better leagues and higher level of Football.

Atleast you retain your level of sporting environment.

fergus90

Unpopular opinion: I don’t think Messi is actually that fussed about returning to Barca.

Around January I bet Messi would’ve been content extending for 1 more year in Paris until the Copa America and then gone to Saudi or MLS.

However their fans basically made it clear they don’t want him so now left him half-heartedly accepting a Barca return to save an early trip to the desert.

Messigician

🚨🚨✅| BREAKING: FC Barcelona's official offer to Leo Messi is IMMINENT! The club has intensified the talks. @scapde_45 ☎️🔥

malvolio

I want Messi back, but not at the cost of team development and all this drama is not good for us.
Club entertained this idea without trying to stay away from the subject. So either they really want him(which they should have officially told us imho) or they just like the attention and being associated with Messi.

Home of Barca Fans