Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

F1_STK

@gerardromero: “I received a negative call regarding Messi's story, and we need a miracle or a radical shift in the matter.” 💣☎️

F1_STK

@gerardromero: “I received a negative call regarding Messi's story, and we need a miracle or a radical shift in the matter.” 💣☎️

Hardy

no one can really be so naive to believe seriously that if he really want to return he can't wait a couple of weeks to see if Barca sell some players, they just want to cash money from saudi which is understandable but please don't tell me Barca is your priority if you decide to go in arabia in the first fucking week of june :lol:

Raketa10

FFS guys he is 36y old player. I get the sentimental part of this deal but it's not like he would win us another CL on his own. If he arrives fine if not just move on and continue with squad rebuilding. In any case even if he doesn't arrive he should and will get a deserved farewell game in New Camp Nou in 2025.

Messigician

🚨🚨| The main issue in Messi's signing is the timings. The club want to wait until the transfer window opens.
@gerardromero [🎖️]

Raketa10

no one can really be so naive to beliveve seriously that if he really want to return he can't wait a couple of weeks to see if Barca sell some players, they just want to cash money from saudi which is understandable but please don't tell me Barca is your priority if you decide to go in arabia in the first fucking week of june :lol:
Exactly!

Messigician

There is nothing decided for Messi but Saudi Arabia increased their offer to him, only yesterday and he is more than tempted by their offer

— @JijantesFC

Messigician

🚨🚨✅| JUST IN: İlkay enroute RULES OUT a move to Saudi Arabia! He believes only finished players go there. He will only choose between FC Barcelona & Manchester City.
@gerardromero [🎖️]

Messigician

Jorge Messi says Leo Messi is very concerned about the public perception that his decision could create among Barça fans.

— @JijantesFC
You know what cuz

I feel like this is just an act to try and deflect blame.

" oh yeah I wanted to come back but the club took too long and I didn't want to be left in the dark again after what happened last time"

Bullshit cuz, we gokka see you posing with Saudi Wags soon just like you did with the PSG squad

hardyboy

He's having €1B offer from Al Hilal on the table. Whoin the right mind would reject such an offer? I don't think he's coming back.

Home of Barca Fans