Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
China canceling Argentina's friendlies there because Inter Miami didn't make an injured Messi play :lol:

Argentina have the opportunity to do the funniest thing ever now.......by rescheduling these games to Japan :mou:

soul24rage

China canceling Argentina's friendlies there because Inter Miami didn't make an injured Messi play :lol:

Argentina have the opportunity to do the funniest thing ever now.......by rescheduling these games to Japan :mou:
Good, they should play the March friendlies in USA and be situated in Miami where the team can get used to the new AFA complex in preparation of the Copa America 2024.

Windhook

Fuck fans, everyone has limits. If I had the opportunity to watch Messi live in a competitive game and he was injured, I'd be sad, but not pissed.

In Inter Miami's case those are meaningless friendlies that are played for money with the aim of sportswashing. "Veal parmesan sandwich, fuck youuu".

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
In retrospect I am thankful he decided to semi-retire and not come back here. He would’ve won us these kind of games even at his age, but would only paper over the cracks and save Xavi’s ass for another season or two. Could never have carried this team in a competition like the CL anyway where a great defense is so vital. We will get humiliated in the CL this season yet again, don’t even doubt it. I’m happy he isn’t here to be the scapegoat once more when it happens.

Andresito

Staff member
A tough pre-season for Messi and the gang is now over. 1W in 7 games.

Checked the odds for MLS out of curiosity and Inter Miami are the clear favourite to win. Pressure will be higher this year compared to last when Miami were struggling at the bottom of the table.

First game vs Real Salt Lake in less than a week.

Messigician

A tough pre-season for Messi and the gang is now over. 1W in 7 games.

Checked the odds for MLS out of curiosity and Inter Miami are the clear favourite to win. Pressure will be higher this year compared to last when Miami were struggling at the bottom of the table.

First game vs Real Salt Lake in less than a week.
What pressure?

Messi don’t give a single fuck

Home of Barca Fans